Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Update Time!

Everything has been going alright, and I think that I've *finally* finished the module work that I can do. I've done a few model tweaks and corrections, but now I think that it's starting to all come together. Aside from the spawning of the NPC's, there are a few other things that I'd like to promote.

First of all, we're doing a landing/taking off BINK video of Sleheyron. I have a preview ready for you, ready to download.

Sreenshot:

travelling_to_slehey.jpg

Download Link (It's only 3 sec, but it's worth the download)

Also, if we do the Star Map, it's still being debated on by the team, there will also be a corresponding video.

I've been taking a careful look at all of the other landing sites in KotOR, and trying to put elements of them into Sleheyron. I've added a merchant, an Aqualish sp? I've given him a dialog in which you can purchase stuff from him, ask him about Sleheyron, and ask him about a Star Map. His name is T'Lani'Ri'Anek (I'm no good at names).

TLaniRiAnek.jpg

Also, I've added a little astro droid, T2-N1 (That name might be in TSL, if it is please tell me so I can change it). He's got a random dialog, in which he beeps, buzzes, and chirps.

t2n1.jpg

I've made some tweaks to the Galaxy map script, which enable Sleheyron not to be seen on Dantooine before you can go anywhere, and hopefully for after the Unknown World where you can't see any of the planets (haven't played through a whole time yet). I had added the descriptions, but I accidentally deleted them.

Did a loading screen as well, but it needs to be updated.

That's all for now, hopefully as soon as the rest of the team can get their hands on it this project will speed right on up. :)

Looking good SS, but you forgot to post the download link for the video. ;)

Also, I've added a little astro droid, T2-N1 (That name might be in TSL, if it is please tell me so I can change it).

The one in K2 is T1-N1; I think you're safe. ;)

Did a loading screen as well, but it needs to be updated.

Ah, so you figured it out, eh? :)

Archived