Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

To tell the truth, I'm not nearly as skilled in many of the areas that DStoney is. I can't script for the life of me, and I'm not much good with triggers and waypoints... I can just use my imagination and artisitic ability. But, anyway, thank you.

It was a comparison :)

You are restoring a planet for K1, as DStoney restored a planet for TSL. :D

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Sleheyron is really taking shape now! I may be getting ahead of myself here, but do you intend the planet to have some sort of Star-Map quest as was originally intended by the developers? Either way however it will be great to finally play this long-lost planet.

Gargoyle dude, did you even read the rest of the thread???

TBH, I haven't been giving this thread that much thought or attention (or Kotor for that matter, i've been on an Oblivion binge for the last month or so, plus the dramas of my real life - believe me there's been a lot :) ). So the answer would be no, i haven't read most of the thread and probably won't (for a project like this, pictures really do speak for themselves); besides which it would be pointless anyway since i heard SS had to start the project from scratch. I was merely stating my interest in the mod, besides i think it's pretty obvious SS is gonna need help to get from finished modules to a functional, playable planet; hence if the point was going to be "SS will just be building the modules" etc. etc. then basically more people are going to be involved in the project and can implement a Star-Map esque quest. I wasn't personally asking if SS was implementing the quest. Although SS, if you are doing this on your lonesome then i definately salute you! :D

I seriously don't want to get into an argument over such a minor detail, so i will say no more. :)

BTW sithspectre, i almost forgot to mention about the traffic idea - keep going with that, maybe it would be possible to combine the sky traffics from various planet modules (or maybe not :lol: ) to give a much more "busy" feel to the modules. Either way it adds a certain depth to your planet.

Oh, no. I've put together somewhat of a team... If I could do it by myself, now that would really be a lot of work...
Oh, still though you are doing wonders with this mod, if this can be done then i suppose so can the entire K1RP idea.

Did you remember to back it up this time :D?

You have nothing to worry about. All backed up!

Nicely done SS, I really like the look of the modules you are making. Man I really have to give it to you for pushing through even though you had a major setback. Well done!

Thanks! For me, quitting wasn't even an option. But, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger... Oh well, enought about the hard drive crash. It happened and I'm over it.

Anyway, the only thing bugging me right now is the stupid walkmesh. I can't get it to react the way I want it to!!! :firemad: The walkmesh works, but when I try to add the side walls, I always get a stupid error. But, I'll keep workin' on it.

Well done chap! Really liking the latest screens. You use Quanon's Box too? :D Saves me so much time and effort. Once I finish up the demo for Rise of the Sith, I will get to work on that Sleheyron Cantina for you :), I am really excited to get working on it actually. Cheers mate.

-Doc

Archived