Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

Gooooood to see this news!!! I'm amazed bu your work! Hope your progress comes fast and with quality contents!

You have made of me a follower of this project!

EDIT: Maybe, if you don't want to create a new Star Map, you could make that an incoming transmission from Sleheyron or the Exchange tells the crew of the Ebon Hawk to fly to the planet for some very important operation, obviously, the sender of the message doesn't know that Davik Kang is dead and thinks that he still owns the ship.

I prefer to include the Stat Map, even if it's a broken Star Map, if it is going to be a restoration project, why don't restore the Map?

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you can make Suvaam Tan form Yavin Station to tell you something about an ancient Star Map that was found in Sleheyron when you ask him about the Star Maps. As he is old and is involved in ancient technology and Sith artifacts, he could know about that.

He is a resourcefull character.

Anyway, why the heck is Yavin Station at the map? There is no reason. So the same could be for Sleheyron, but it's better if there is a reason to go there.

Great job SS! This mod keeps getting better and better.

Also, if we do the Star Map, it's still being debated on by the team, there will also be a corresponding video.

I would suggest putting a Star Map, but that's what I think, its your choice.

• 2 weeks later...
Nope!

I tested against EVERY wall in the area and the camera didn't slide through.

You sir, are a genious.

You're sure?! In my game, the cam does slide through the walls. Take a screen shot of the cam close to the player, like sliding along the wall up closer to the PC.

I seriously don't understand. I just downloaded the copy I gave you, and tested it out. I'm really hoping that this will be the answer, though. Maybe it's your game settings?

Hmm... Go to one of the walls, stand right beside it, and swing the cam around behind the PC. I don't care if it's a good shot or not, I want to see it. Maybe you could make a quick video and upload?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a screenshot of my latest work, a cantina. It's almost done, I'm going to add a few more details, but pretty well finished. If anyone has any ideas of what I could put as a space filler in the middle, I'd like to put something there.

Click to pull up large screens.

ea7c4011759211.gif

3c541311759212.gif

3b4d4811759213.gif

Great job on the Cantina Sith Specter! Look very, very good! :D

If anyone has any ideas of what I could put as a space filler in the middle, I'd like to put something there.

You could put a statue of one of the Hutts (If you have the right kinds of skills) or maybe a table full of Drinks and add a Bar keeper.

Anyway great job on this mod Sith Specter, its getting better and better.

Here's a screenshot of my latest work, a cantina. It's almost done, I'm going to add a few more details, but pretty well finished. If anyone has any ideas of what I could put as a space filler in the middle, I'd like to put something there.

Click to pull up large screens.

{snip}

{snip}

{snip}

Looking nice, SS. I have an idea for a placeholder. A pazzak (?) table, reskinned to look more in place with the rest of the cantina. Or, maybe, if you already have a passak (?) table, (that I don't see) you could have a betting area for Swoop Racing (if you decide to include teh Swoops in this mod) where you bet ammounts of credits on you, and if you win, you get all your money, and 10% of that.

And, maybe as a side-quest, you could add a "Swoop Races Fixed?" quest.

You could put a statue of one of the Hutts (If you have the right kinds of skills) or maybe a table full of Drinks and add a Bar keeper.

I've already got a counter for drinks, the bartender will be there.

Dancers, defense turrets, creatures in a large cage fighting (that can't die). That's all I can think of on the spot.

Heh, maybe two Tachs in a little cage, or better yet, two Gizkas! :xp:

I've thought about dancers, but I'm a little unsure. I might do a platform, and see how it looks.

I didn't think about defense turrets, that might help the tense feeling in Sleheyron, might test it out and also add lots of blaster marks on the walls.

A pazzak (?) table, reskinned to look more in place with the rest of the cantina. Or, maybe, if you already have a passak (?) table, (that I don't see) you could have a betting area for Swoop Racing (if you decide to include teh Swoops in this mod) where you bet ammounts of credits on you, and if you win, you get all your money, and 10% of that.

And, maybe as a side-quest, you could add a "Swoop Races Fixed?" quest.

No pazzak table, I decided against that earlier. It felt really out of place for me. I might have a smaller table like the one in the booths, out with a Pazaak player next to it, that would work over in the corner.

If I do the swoops, I'll have a separate module for the registration or whatever, and I guess you could bet there.

I have some Ideas

How about a couple female(Twi'leks or some other species of female) slaves fighting each other?Since Hutt's seem to appreciate the finer things in life(and in my opinion they are pervs lol)

How about the ability to bet on pit fights like in the combat simulation arena for TSL? Like Rancor vs mandalorians or something like that.

I like Dan Loto's idea, also how about turret towers? If your going to add turrets, then turret towers fit perfectly, also, another idea is, add a few gunned down ships, that's what the whole turret towers are for.

Just a little question Sith Specter, how is the sky box for Sleheyron going? Can you post a picture of how it looks like?

Looking good, SS. I'm thinking dancers for the middle as well. All the other cantina modules have the dancers in a corner; I think it'd be a nice change to have them in the center. And this is a Hutt world, after all; you have to include dancers! :D

Also, one of the four Hutts is bound to own this place, so maybe a booth somewhere for his majordomo.

I have some Ideas

How about a couple female(Twi'leks or some other species of female) slaves fighting each other?Since Hutt's seem to appreciate the finer things in life(and in my opinion they are pervs lol)

How about the ability to bet on pit fights like in the combat simulation arena for TSL? Like Rancor vs mandalorians or something like that.

Most of the fighting is going to be going on in either the Hutts' estates, or the Gladiator arena. There aren't going to be any Hutts in cantinas, like on Taris. These Hutts are more like Jabba, you must have an appointment, and for the most part you don't see him at all.

I like Dan Loto's idea, also how about turret towers? If your going to add turrets, then turret towers fit perfectly, also, another idea is, add a few gunned down ships, that's what the whole turret towers are for.

This is an inside module, Dan was referring to the little droid turrets that you come across in-game.

Looking good, SS. I'm thinking dancers for the middle as well. All the other cantina modules have the dancers in a corner; I think it'd be a nice change to have them in the center. And this is a Hutt world, after all; you have to include dancers! :D

Also, one of the four Hutts is bound to own this place, so maybe a booth somewhere for his majordomo.

I guess I have decided on doing the dancers. A table/booth for Majordomo isn't a bad idea either.

Archived