Home

nagi quest!!

murdrax

something i might have installed seems to have broke the nagi quest he approcahed my party while i was in dune seas with his challenge and no matter how many times i leave and exit he dont appear again the 2 rodians just stand in the desert. and even renaming the ovverride folder doesnt seenms to fix it is there some command i ca n type into console to force the fight to start??

then Force Lightning them rodians !! :D

and well if you "kill" the override folder ... then it might be possible that your savegame still has the mod that ruins your game still saved in it or smthn ...

the easiest way to solve this problem would probably be re-installing your game ... ;) ...

thats what i do .. damn Winamp doesn't work .. STUPID WINDOWS ... !!!!

he easiest way to solve this problem would probably be re-installing your game ...

You don't always need to go to that extreme, usually just starting a new game will sort it out, or use a save from before you installed the mod in question, or last one that you knew for sure was working properly.

Always save your game regularly and backup your override and saves folders before you install a mod.

--Stream

Archived