Home

Revans Choice - Endar Spire Beta

DarthJebus05

After I left the project for a few months, I picked it up again a few days ago, and finally finished the Endar Spire part of the mod. It's still in Beta though, and I need to make sure everything is 100% done before moving onto the next area.

Without further ado, let me present Revans Choice - Endar Spire Beta!

======================================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: DarthJebus05

EMAIL: {Snip} Removed email address. -RH

NAME: Revan's Choice - Endar Spire Beta

CREDITS: The friendly people at Holowan Labs.

(EDITED IN): DarthDingDong for bearing with me for 2 hours to correctly spawn Reign

FILENAME: revans_choice_endar_beta.rar

FILE SIZE: 5.55mb Approx.

DATE RELEASED: 13/2/08

DESCRIPTION: This is a Beta version of the Endar Spire part of my Revans Choice mod. Revans Choice will be a

game-long modification, including recruitable Revan, his history, his stories and a new droid army to destroy.

In this Beta of the small part of the mod, you will find a Jedi named Reign right after Trask dies. You join up with him

because he needs your help to take down 6 Dark Jedi and a few Sith to get to the Escape Pods.

This Beta includes total voice overs for the new recruitable NPC, new dialog, new enemies to fight.

NOTE: PLEASE start a new game and LISTEN to all the dialogs. You will eventually get a message from Carth

stating you and a Jedi are the last ones on the ship.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

-end_m01ab goes in the MODULES folder

-The folder 'reig05' goes into the 'm01aa' folder thats located in the STREAMWAVES folder. So it's

'Main KotOR Directory>Streamwaves>m01aa>then extract the folder into that one.

COMMENTS: This was hard to make, but I enjoyed making it none the less.

BUGS: This is a BETA version, and thus the community can help me by pointing out any bugs they come across.

PERMISSIONS: Not to be edited for public use without my permission.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY

LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED

COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Features:

-New recruitable Jedi called Reign

-Added new enemies (Always thought there should have been more Sith on board the ship if they were trying to catch a Jedi(Bastila))

-New and altered dialog

-Complete voice overs for the new recruitable Jedi

Download Link

If you find any bugs, please tell me in this thread or send me a friendly PM. Any feedback is welcome and encouraged.

~Jebus

It's Most likely because he has no utc or entry in the appearance... if you didn't already figure that out!!

EDIT: Just figured out that when he joins he gets your head when male at least have yet 2 try female

EDIT 2: Ummmm... I don't know if it's some other mods that I have but when I try to land on Taris my game crashes.. HELLLLP

Does Reign have a unique appearance in the appearance.2da file? If so does he use a default head without a backup head? If so then the reason people will get the Invisible head is because of a twin head situation. If the PC and a NPC share the same heads.2da entry the NPC will default to the backup head if there is no backup head the head will be missing for the player.

Thank you, that really means a lot. It actually took me 3 days just to add a few creatures, add Reign and do his voice, which is mine by the way. I'm currently working on the Taris part of the mod, and may release one area of it as a Beta. I'm not totally sure yet.

Thanks again for the comment, really appreciated,

Jebus

Thank you, that really means a lot. It actually took me 3 days just to add a few creatures, add Reign and do his voice, which is mine by the way. I'm currently working on the Taris part of the mod, and may release one area of it as a Beta. I'm not totally sure yet.

Thanks again for the comment, really appreciated,

Jebus

You deserve this feedback, it is a brilliant start of an excellent mod. If you need any modules being made or dlg, or VO's etc. Just say!

Good luck with the rest! If it comes out son enough I think I might be able to nominate this for mod of the year! That is if the competition doesn't delete all your mod files :lol:

You deserve this feedback, it is a brilliant start of an excellent mod. If you need any modules being made or dlg, or VO's etc. Just say!

Good luck with the rest! If it comes out son enough I think I might be able to nominate this for mod of the year! That is if the competition doesn't delete all your mod files :lol:

;) I'm planning on working on this mod for 3-4 months which will obviously give me enough time to finish it and Beta test it a few times through. And for the nomination of the mod of the year, thanks, now that does mean a lot to me.

Who knows, it might take longer as I'm adding 2 more Party Members with complete VO's, quests and dialogs, etc. I have Rakata helping me with the history of the characters and such.

#1 I like the way you used Juhani portraits to make him seem like a woman. Hahaha nah seriously fix it.

#2 Great DLG and VO's. I think it suits the character

#3 Holy crap you put a lot of dark jedi in dint you!

#4 How do you make the dlg pop up? Coz I wanna do that with the palace guards and the dock authority droid.

nice little mod =D but i think you should of taken 3 dark jedi and put them in the other room because 6 in one place was awkward without cheating.....hehe

I was originally going to put 3 in the room, and 3 outside. But I wanted to make it hard for the player. I'll take 2 out from the outside and put them in the inside.

#1 I like the way you used Juhani portraits to make him seem like a woman. Hahaha nah seriously fix it.

#2 Great DLG and VO's. I think it suits the character

#3 Holy crap you put a lot of dark jedi in dint you!

#4 How do you make the dlg pop up? Coz I wanna do that with the palace guards and the dock authority droid.

1. Fixed that already.

2. Wrote and voiced them myself ;)

3. Had to make it hard :p

4. Did you means Carth dialog? It's triggered by a script, but I'm not sure what the source is sorry.

I'm pretty sure you mean "voila", not viola. I used to play the viola. It's harder to play the voila, or so I've heard. :xp:

Way to go Jebus! 3 days is pretty darn quick! You must have some wicked focusing abilities.

My eyes are bloodshot ;)

Silly me, posting without thinking. Must remember the different spelling :\

And thanks too, I'm pleased I actually did what I did.

Archived