Home

Revans Choice - Endar Spire Beta

DarthJebus05

Just finished playing this section through. The problems I've had are:

1) Carth repeats his "There's a Sith patrol around the corner, get help form the Jedi" dialogue, the first time it was unvoiced - as I was expecting - the second time he voiced the "Sith patrol around the corner" part of the dialogue then went on to tell me to use my Stealth Field (Picked a Scoundrel).

2) When I recruit Reign he has Juhani's portrait, and when I'm adding him to my party my cursor disappears and it still says I'm adding "Juhani". In order to proceed I have to guess where the cursor is then blunder about in the right direction.

3) I didn't get much further than that, there were too many Dark Jedi. Might I suggest spreading them out along the hall or at least not putting six of them in the one spot? Fending off that many is only really viable to most players when you're in the Star Forge with three party members, and even then it's pretty tough.

Still, I like what you're trying to do :) If you need more testers I'll help when I can.

Just finished playing this section through. The problems I've had are:

1) Carth repeats his "There's a Sith patrol around the corner, get help form the Jedi" dialogue, the first time it was unvoiced - as I was expecting - the second time he voiced the "Sith patrol around the corner" part of the dialogue then went on to tell me to use my Stealth Field (Picked a Scoundrel).

2) When I recruit Reign he has Juhani's portrait, and when I'm adding him to my party my cursor disappears and it still says I'm adding "Juhani". In order to proceed I have to guess where the cursor is then blunder about in the right direction.

3) I didn't get much further than that, there were too many Dark Jedi. Might I suggest spreading them out along the hall or at least not putting six of them in the one spot? Fending off that many is only really viable to most players when you're in the Star Forge with three party members, and even then it's pretty tough.

Still, I like what you're trying to do :) If you need more testers I'll help when I can.

Thanks for the bug reports.

1. That dialog has been fixed.

2. Now that isn't the mod. I got it all time when my KotOR was un-modded.

3. I'm already planning on moving them ;)

• 1 month later...

but will the new party member if you kill juhani have some side quest like other party members or like some dialogs about hes past and so forth..?

and BtW usually if you have a (new party member mod) on juhanis place before you meat her and then take juhani in your party the new party member will be overwriten

by Juhani and that kinda sucks :|

• 2 weeks later...

Archived