Home

Best Adventure Games Of Past 2 Years

QueZTone

Actually, scratch that - Jack Keane looks more like a cross between Monkey Island and Indiana Jones. If they pull that off, it could be very good indeed.

I didn't even know there was an Ankh 3, but I didn't play 2 because I only vaguely enjoyed the first game.

Oh, and there's a Jack Keane demo available from the website now. Just downloading.

... except that the website is incredibly slow for downloading, so try here instead.

Btw Ron Gilbert and Dave Grossman tested Ankh, bevore it comes to the public. ;)
Telltale helped out in some capacity, but I don't know how. It was probably just giving advice. And I know there's a Monkey Island reference in Ankh, which automatically makes it a good game.

Deck maybe want very be sure. ;) Telltale made the draft-support. In Ankh 2 (Hearth of Osiris) there´s a plugging of Bone Gold. :D But hey Ankh was the first game of Deck 13. A first work is not easy.

@Monkey Island reference

Wait until JK. There is a reference of the international house of mojo (in form of a shop)

Special thanks from Deck13: (Manual)

Ron Gilbert

Tim Schafer

Dave Grossman

And no kidding in Ankh 2 (Hearth of Osiris) there is also a code-disk as the copy protection. :D

Or:

Monkey Island to german and Ankh to english. We have both an other opinion of joke. (?)

Archived