Home

Happy Valentine's Day

Shem

Nice one, Shem.

Non-picture related:

Valentines Day is a waste of time and money. It's just another 'holiday' for people to waste their hard earned cash on their lovers.

If you want to do something thats actually romantic, don't wait until a holiday or a birthday to give someone you love a gift. Do it now.

Nice one, Shem.

Non-picture related:

Valentines Day is a waste of time and money. It's just another 'holiday' for people to waste their hard earned cash on their lovers.

If you want to do something thats actually romantic, don't wait until a holiday or a birthday to give someone you love a gift. Do it now.

You mean right now? Because it's still Valentines Day? Should I wait until tomorrow then? :xp:

Anyway, Nihilus surely is hungry for a kiss... :)

Hmmm... Wonderful time of the year. We should all get together and honor this day of the year by doing an accurate historical re-enactment... I will bring the tommy guns.

Nice one, Shem.

Non-picture related:

Zaalbar and Hanharr... :eyeraise:

That was a little strange.

I noticed the Handmaiden and the Disciple did not get any Valentine loving, Shem.

I wonder what RedHawke will think about Mission's partner?

To all the Valentine cynics, we should count our blessings this year; at least we don’t have to give all our hard earned money to the florist this year.

Aww, c'mon guys. Although I don't have a sweetheart, I know the only people that still loves me...

My family. :)

Now that's the right attitude :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)

I wonder what RedHawke will think about Mission's partner?

Isn't that very weird? I mean, she's 14 and he's dead-ish. Mission is a necrophiliac? :eyeraise:

Is it just bad luck that I finally had the courage to ask a girl out after flirting with her for months and today of all days she was absent from school? >_<

Isn't that very weird? I mean, she's 14 and he's dead-ish. Mission is a necrophiliac? :eyeraise:

And he's a masochist. If you throw in Hanharr or Zaalbar you have my sig. o_Q

Ha Bastila and Darth Malak and Mission and darth Sion

Anyway we are here to honor the day that Saint Valentine was stoned to death some thousand years ago. Now today it is quite the opposite as we are now thinking of love and kindness.

I actually like Valentines day. Its a good day of love and romance and chalky heart candy. Those are always good

Archived