Home

Galaxies shutting down?Where buy Galaxies?

Nick117

I have spent a week trying to buy the complete adventure from Direct2Drive. My purchase has been put on hold and the customer service has said they cant help me further and to download it from a diffrent site. My ticket has been closed and they wont answer any more. Where else can I get Star wars galaxies the complete adventure? I have gone to their website but all their links to buy it are either closed or the store no longer holds the product. Ebay only sells open games, or very expesive ones at $80. Amazon also only has 2 games for $80. Where else can I get this game besides Direct@drive?

I said shutting down because they have done a thurough job of getting their product off the market. Also when I asked this question in my ticket they simply said they couldnt help me and closed it. I know very little about the game so Im probably wrong. I just whant to play the game.

O thanks for the info, I still hoping someone knows of a way to get the complete adventure. Also does anyone know if galaxie is still increasing in players? I heard some servers are praticlly empty, which ones because I whant to join a busy one :)

Good luck, they don't sell the game anymore on the website or anywhere really. Galaxies is decreasing in older players (veterans and people that play it for more then a few months). Most of all the players are people like you. They join, play until they beat legacy, and then leave.

To your other question yes, a lot of the servers are empty and when you create a character it will show which ones are more full (Low, Medium, High).

Legacy Quest. It's a large series of quests you do until you're about level 50. After that you begin your journey of tediously grinding until you're level 90. Not my cup of tea.

I recommend you trial the game before you buy it...But that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived