Home

Darth Vader Armor

katarna

I am very new to modding and cannot seem to get mine to work, but I am working through that. What I was wondering is if someone could make a mod allowing Darth Vader's armor to be found/purchased/cheated into the game. My idea for it was for it to be a heavy armor with no restrictions on Force powers, but a very low Dex bonus allowed compared to other Jedi armors. Also, I think that it would be very nice if this could be dome for both KotOR games. Also, I don't want the mask/helmet, although if one wanted ot do that as well, that would be fine, I just don't think it would look to good in the game.

this is probably gonna make me sound obsessed with it, but oh well. i tried again today, i think it might just be my computer. i have zip files registered under the WinRAR Archive program. would that be a problem?

Edit: sorry for the insane amount of posts this is taking. =)

Edit2: oh well. if anyone feels like making another, or not, it's cool. just pm me if you are going to do another version. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Ah, screw it. Not worth paying that site for it...or maybe I suck at finding things. Whatever. Would be cool if someone could just do a similar armor though *hint hint*

I don't think you quite understand how Rapidshare works...You don't need to pay. At all.

And thanks for the link.

Thanks DK I'll be sure to download it.

Edit: Hey thenks for the file it actually worked.

Then I realized it was made for KotOR 2 (apparently) and my game crashed.

But hey, at least it worked. Thanks!

I apologize for the double posting. And Master_Crush......i love you too. Don't worry, I got it working, and I'm in the process of downloading the kotor2 crack (don't judge me, i'm poor)

I have combined your posts. Sorry but we do not allow double posts here, also the discussions of cracks/warez is also verboten. I strongly suggest you read our posted Forum Rules. -RH

• 2 months later...

Hey disturbed: Congrats on Double posting!!!

I hate double posters!

PS: My Friend (HK-57) originally sent out a request for this mod, he and I still have it, and if you cannot download from others, give me a PM in the morning.

Well not only do you have a sig image violation happening here MC, but you just spammed here to tell someone they broke the rules. As for the rest of the post that could have been PM'd, no?

Why is it so hard for you to comprihend and follow our posted rules? You are getting some infraction points here and your final warning. -RH

Archived