Home

You know when you've modded/played KotOR for to long when...

DarthJebus05

I was up all night with my friend playing halo 3, decided to get lunch. We walk out the front door and i tell him to hop in the gunner seat haha. The whole time i was driving i thought i was in a worthog =X Oh and one time i was playing kotor 2 days straight (raining i could think of nothing better XD) i get up to get something to drink and i thought "Where is my mini-map? How am I gunna find the fridge?" while i was walking to the fridge.

Oh yeah, I forgot to post something here.

Last Sunday, I was sitting in Sunday School and the teacher was talking about Jesus' Disciples. Which got me thinking about how much I hate the Disciple and his ugly face. Than I realized I'm thinking about hate in church, which is wrong. So I cleared my head, and the teacher said Discplie again. So I thought about killing the disciple. "wow, thoughts of murder in church," I thought to myself, "I'm on the right track to heaven." Clear my head again, and than I hear the word Disciple one more time. I think about how gross ExileDiscipal is as a couple, and remembered all the fanfics I've read when the Discipal walks in on Atton and Exile having sex. "Alright," I thought yet again, "sex, murder, and hate in a church on Easter Sunday. Yep, I'm gonna have some major praying to do tonight." Than I went to get a drink of water.

So basically, KOTOR 2 makes you think naughty things in church.

I tend to mishear things as being related to games. Listening to two friends talk about chess, I heard "rook" as "Vrook" and became very confused for the next few minutes when they talked about stategical moving of the Vrook. I also tend to speak in a horrible rendition of HK-47's voice and refer to people as "Master" when I feel the need for sarcasm.

I still try grabbing my Pepsi can with the Force every now and again. So far no luck, but some day... *shakes fist*

I used to attempt to force choke people if they annoyed me... except one day someone realised what I was doing and pretended to choke... I stopped doing it shortly afterwards :lol:

EDIT: And did I mention making lightsaber noises while waving a pen? :lol:

Well this is kinda off the topic....

In Math at school, lately my class has been doing geometry. We learned about several more types of symmetry and about strip patterns. Ever since I learned about this, every time I see a pot with any type of design on it, I can see an 'imaginary' line split it in half so that I can see if it has horizontal, or vertical reflection. I also figure out in my head if it has rotational, translational, glide, and several more types of symmetry. Every single time that I see a pot that has a design on it. Annoying sometimes -- Annoying a lot of the time...

Clarification: When I say "pots", I mean the ones that plants are put in. Essentially a planting pot...I just didn't want to have to type out 'planting' every time I said pot... :xp:

BTW-- Welcome to LucasForums MrMarius!!

^^ Same here. Everytime there's a door that opens when you're infront of it, I wave my hand and pretend it's the force.

Oh yeah, and I was playing Wii Bowling today, and I got a strike and was like "Pure Pazaak!" really loud.... everyone gave me the weird eye.

Kinda off topic:

I was playing Oblivion when my little bro is telling me to get off, and it was his turn and crap like that. I reached for the sword at my belt. When I couldn't find it I said, "Dammit, where is Goldbrand when you need it?"

If you don't know what Goldbrand is, it is a really powerful enchanted sword in the game.

EDIT: Oh and when I'm playing Guitar Hero and my bro is bugging me, I just say, "Shut up and enjoy my awesome solo.:xp:

EDIT 2: ME and my bro were play SSBB, and he likes to play as Snake, who can plant bombs on people. Afterwards he pats me on the back and I say, "Did you just plant a bomb on me?!"

Archived