Home

Taking out enemies

Arcesious

Battle Droids: Aim for their heads, or just punch em' with a vibroknife.

SBDs: Get close to them, jump up and down while using your vibroknife. One Anti-armor rocket will kill em' one shot, but it's better to conserve valuable ammo like that for tougher enemies.

Droideka: Get right in front of them, in their shield, and the cant't hurt you. use your vibroknife. An anti-armor rocket will kill thes eone shot too, but i'd sugges tsavign it for tougher enemies.

Magna-guards: I hate these guys. Use shock grenades on them. Anti-armor and wookie rocket launcher also takes care of them.

Genosian: just mop em' up with you blaster rifle.

Geonosian baby: blast em with your rifle.

Geonosian setry: i hate these guys. A few well-placed sniper rounds can take em' out though.

Trando grunt: use your vibroknife.

Trando: blast em' with their own weapons.

Trando elite: i hate these guys too. blast em with thier own weapons, and if they get close, use you vibroknife.

Spider droid: There's no perfect strategy for these guys. just keep your distance, and dodge for your life. use grenades and shoot all you've got at that red eye of theirs.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
ABout SBDs, I was told you could shoot their weapon arm off with a sniper. I have tried many times and failed. Is this true? I know you can shoot the left off....

Not only is resurrecting two-year old threads against forum rules, Platypus Man (Or was that Je'karta?), so is re-registering after previously being banned, although you should have learned that by now.

Archived