Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everyone!

Onto Q&A…..

Thankteamgizka, you will be hearing Nihilus’s voice used for certain characters and this time there will be subtitles so you will know what they are saying.

ForeverNight, I’m almost done with the final version of the arrival to Rhen Var.

I like your idea GiygasUnlimited with a slanted fade.

As for custom videos, right now in my production schedule I do not have time to create one from scratch. This will either be done at the post production phase or by other person who can have time to make one. I can tell you there will be many videos which will make use of numerous parts of kotor2 videos to create something new and you will not be able to pick out easily where the sections came from.

JediMaster76, I know you asked about new and finished modules. Finished 100 percent modules will not be done for awhile. The last thing you will see with the modules will be the re-skinning. I can say that I’m close to finishing the base modules of Corellia. I hope to have some new pics for you soon.

Thanks for being my Mod bodyguard, TheExile.

GiygasUnlimited, I understand what you are saying with choosing planets but the Nar Shaddaa planet is being used for Coruscant.

I have to say I look forward to working with SithSpector in the near future. His work is amazing.

Keep the questions and ideas coming!! :)

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

Kotor: Revenge of Revan

http://kotorrevengeofrevan.wetpaint.com/

[snip]

JediMaster76, I know you asked about new and finished modules. Finished 100 percent modules will not be done for awhile. The last thing you will see with the modules will be the re-skinning. I can say that I’m close to finishing the base modules of Corellia. I hope to have some new pics for you soon.

[snip]

No problem. Just curious about how far along the modules were. Keep up the good work. Your progress has been good so far.

Wanna know about Rhen Var? Well:

*Note: In the following information errors or information about other planets may be willingly introduced- informing with wrong things is worse then not informing*

Big SPOILER: In Rhen Var you fight with an enemy, or more enemys!!! LOLOLOLOLOL:xp: You may actually level up too if you have the right experience. LOLOLOL

Sorry for that, just could not live without doing it!!!

If you ask nicely Logan will tell you, but you must promise that you won't tell to anyone else.

That's not exactly what DI meant. He's been working on a Rhen Var mod for two years... It's really awesome. I believe that it has new areas also.

More like two-and-a-half to three, actually. :p

It doesn't have new areas - just reskins. But this isn't the relevant thread, so if we could steer back towards RoR... :)

Well if your intrested in reskinning the Ebon Hawk for a ship just like it called the "Sister Hawk" then I may be able to help, I have a mod for KotPR one that turns them blue, currently I am hoping it will upload to Lucasarts but it doesn't seem likely (I used e-mail).

My 56k modem takes offense at uploading usually....

Anyway, I seem to have knack for finding files in KotOr tool, so hopefully I can get some screenshots up for you to look at and see if you like enough for your mod...your choice though.

Archived