Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

Hey everyone!

Riot Razer, Dustil and Carth... how will their story end....?:)

I have been playing with some re-skinning of modules and thought..to share some pics with you guys. These are in the works..here is a taste.

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corelliatest4zj9.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corelliatest3qk5.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=planetwildtesttn5.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corelliatest1xe7.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=planetwild3fb5.jpg

MORE TO COME......

Logan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had little problem with recognize Nar Shaada in third screenshot, it's really good ;) Really cool module.

I can't see any change in Onderon module, just different NPC and no change in texture. It's propadly because I wasn't in Onderon some time, but anyway... it would be cool if you do some more changes.

Good work, anyway! Can't wait to play "part I" :D

Hmmm.... make the whitestone on the wall in Onderon a little darker... maybe a different color than the cream/white color you seem to be favoring on that module. Not much, mind, but just a little bit more than what it is currently. Maybe a gray or blue?

The soldiers still need some more work... maybe changing the black to a green? The rest of the uniform looks pretty good, but missing something... no idea what though.

The reskin of Nar Shadaa looks pretty good from the little bit I saw. But, except for the Onderanian enigma, this looks pretty good...

... maybe messing with the Onderan skybox?

• 2 weeks later...

i had never heard of The Jedi Masters. Its far along but i think that Revenge sounds more like what the actually would be the sequal. TJM just doesn't make too much sence to me

Root for logan.

There's a thread on here called "Knights of the Old Republic: The Jedi Masters". I think that either that one would make a good sequel. (Don't judge by the title. It's not about Vrook. ;))

I am checking up on TJM and i am going to talk on that form.

Hmmm.... So, Logan, did you update the earlier pics of Corellia? Because the stone looks a little bit better than I think it did the first time!

Otherwise, on to the new batch!

The first one (The Hutt with twin HK units) It looks pretty good... Is it the same module as G0T0's yacht? Because that and the 4th one look like reskinned sections of it...

The second one (Reskinned Dxun) looks like it could be part of Corellia. I actually like how the guy with the green band on his nose looks like in that picture... I didn't especially like him when I first saw his head.

Third one (Reskinned Citadel Station) looks pretty good... in fact it was only the sign that told me that it was Citadel Station! This is, by far, your best reskin yet! I can't remember if those trees were there prior to the reskin, but they add a nice touch to it, and the walls and cealing actually look like it could actually be a military installation.

Fourth ("Greetings young padawan") looks like its a continuation of the one prior. My only complaint is the head of the Jedi guy... I dunno about it, it looks this guy's more likely to steal my money than teach me the ways of the Force... might be the cheek skinning that's running on it. At least on my monitor it looks like it's heavily scarred... like knife-fight scaring.

Logan, these are some decent reskins. Keep up the good work!

i had never heard of The Jedi Masters. Its far along but i think that Revenge sounds more like what the actually would be the sequal. TJM just doesn't make too much sence to me

Root for logan.

I don't think it's a competition. Both Trex and Logan are doing great job for the Community and from my point both of them deserve our support.

But then TJM's plot hasn't been revealed.

didnt dustil die in k2?

Ok, here is what happens to dustil,

In K1, if Revan was LS then Dustil quits the sith

If DS Dustil stays a sith.

OE was planning that if you set Revan to DS then Dustil would appear in the tomb dead, in Revan was LS Dustil would appear alive.

Hey everyone!

I want to say that both Trex's The Jedi Masters and my Revenge of Revan are both equally great mods. I look forward to seeing/playing The Jedi Masters. I have the highest regard for Trex. He has helped me with some technical issues with modding/scripting.

As for the idea, which mod is closer to what a kotor3 would be.....that's easy.....neither. We are both telling two possible stories/sequels to kotor2.

I want to thank everyone for their support:D

MORE TO COME......

Logan

Not to be too critical, but the NPC's in the Swoop Gang should be called "Swoop Gang Member" instead of "Swoop Gang." =)

logan

ok ill stop with the TJM

I saw on his forum you and he were talking so ill be quite on that

canderis / logan

I think the screenies should stay the same because if anyone who hasn't seen ror will look through all the past posts and any who are keeping up with the posts will likly just jump to the newest posts, like me, and read them. or you could leave them and do uploads on the first

Archived