Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

Knights of the Old Republic: Revenge of Revan

Intro of the Plot

The game takes place 7-10 years after kotor2. There are Phantom Ships appearing out of no where attacking small Republic instillations. Many of the leaders in the Senate have put blame on the criminal organizations: Exchange and the Hutts. There is conflict growing from worlds who felt the restoration of the outer rim have been to costly. Many systems are pushing for more power over their own systems which could weaken the Republic’s military strength. The Lost Jedi have return after the battle at Telos IV to rebuild the Order. The Jedi are still to few and the fear of the Sith still lingers in minds of the Jedi who survived the Purge.

This game will send you on an adventure that will force you to search for Revan, the Exile and the Sith. You will be hunted by the Sith and the Jedi. You will have no allies except your party members but can they be trusted. You will unlock a secret that will plunge the Galaxy into a War. The question is which side you will join. Every secret will be revealed...

Every character’s Fate will be fulfilled…..

The opening scene is a space station over Corellia is shot out of orbit by an uncloaked Sith War Ship…….

PC-

Male or Female/ age 18-20

The PC is a padawan to Jedi Master Quan Drayan. The PC meets the Jedi Master while his master is in Exile. The Jedi Master is one of the Lost Jedi who survived the purge. Quan Drayan takes the kid (PC) in since his/her mother dies of a disease. He senses the force in the child. He does not train him/her until a few years later when they return to the Jedi order on Coruscant. If the Order knew what he knows about the PC, the PC would never be trained as a Jedi. The PC will become close with another fellow student named Liana Arrel. She is a year older then the PC. They become good friends. Arrel will become a Jedi right before the beginning of the story.

The Lost Jedi- These are the Jedi who were in hiding during the events of kotor2. These lost Jedi survived the purge and after the battle of Telos IV, they came out of hiding to help rebuild the Jedi Order. The Jedi order believes that Revan and the Exile are dead. The council is made up of Jedi who are not the most experienced. There is only a few Jedi Masters which include…….

The Official Planets:

Coruscant

Corellia

Malachor V

Rattatak

Duro

M4-78

Thule

Ziost

Dromund Kaas

Hutt space station

Rhen Var

PARTY MEMBERS part1

T3-M4 -droid

The droid does not join party in fighting, stays on Ebon Hawk or the Sister Hawk

You find the droid on the Ebon hawk. The droid will stay on the sister hawk do to its injuries. There might be some scenes where droid leaves the ship but you will not be able to add him to your active party. He will have the list of planets you need to visit. The droid will also give you information about the past two Kotor games as well as the ending to kotor2.

Quan Drayen

Jedi Master/ male/ species Kiffar

He is your Jedi Master and teacher. He is one of the lost Jedi who came back from hiding after the battle at Telos IV. He is very secretive. He has been looking for clues to where the Exile and Revan went. He will later be accused of being a Sith spy since his research. Later in the game you will be able to talk to the spirit of your Jedi Master only when you have completed a certain task and become 99-100 percent light side. He will appear in a certain part of the Sister Hawk.

Your Jedi master history:

The PC’s Jedi master trained on Dantoonie with the Exile. They were close friends. Your master did not join the war against the Mandalorians. He did fight in the Jedi Civil war on the side of the Republic. He was present when Malak launched his attack on Datoonie. He will tell you how master Vandar and Vrook survived the attack. Your Jedi master was not present at the battle of the Star forge. Shortly after the end of kotor1, he left the order and went into exile. He stayed there for many years. He did fight the sith assassins sent by Sion. Your master will sense the enemy was defeated and your master returns to the order with the PC who he picks up shortly around the time he comes across the Jedi Exile.

Kaila Saris

age 20-26

Pilot/ smuggler

Female/species-Human

She was arrested transporting arms to the exchange. When your party escapes the Republic's ship, she will fly you to Natta Hutt’s space station. She is confronted by her contact about her failure. You will be given a side quest to go to a planet and get some arms and bring them to the space station. The Exchange will attack Natta Hutt and take over the station completely. You can do this or double cross your contact and tell Natta Hutt and aid him in getting rid of the exchange from the space station.

Nindo Bahr

Male/ species-Duros

Mechanic, tech upgrades

Nindo Bahr is expert in creating new weapons. He can alter your armor and weapons. The Duro has a dark humor to him. He is Kaila’s smuggling partner. Nindo actually worked on the Ebon Hawk back when it was owned by Davik. His father was Davik’s top mechanic. Nindo’s father died on Taris when the Sith attacked. Nindo survived the attack along with a few friends and his mother. Nindo then started to work on a new ship using the basic design of the Ebon Hawk. Kaila and Nindo meet up and start working for the Hutts as well as the Exchange

Liana Arrel

Female/ species- human (Jedi)

This is your childhood friend. You have trained with this person for many years. She is a year older then you and she just received the rank of Jedi just before the beginning of the game. She is very dedicated to the Jedi Order. She is loyal but her beliefs can be shaken and she could follow the dark side, since she needs a strong leader/teacher. She will help you sneak into the Jedi Temple. She will then cross her masters by helping you.

Cain Thrall

(Male/ Species- Chiss)

Member of the Disciples of Kreia

This character is a follower of Kreia’s teachings. He was one of the only sith that survived the attack on Malachor V from the Exile. He will join you since he has been training for this moment to battle the true sith. He is a natural dark side character who leans to the middle section on issues. You can try to turn the character to the light side but it will be hard. He represents Kreia’s teachings. Later you can have him turn on his fellow followers and cleanse Malachor V. This character is the opposite of your childhood friend.

MORE TO COME.......

First of all, I just want to say how devastated I was when TOR was announced, they let me down and they let SO many people down, just leaving the story like that.

So, when I heard about this project, I just jumped in glee! All I wanted (and I'm sure others, too) was closure.

So I am here to ask, if you are still going on with the voice acting. I would love to contribute and I can do british, american, european (mainly germanic sounding heh) and australian accents and I have a very feminine voice. Please let me know if you would like a sample of some kind via PM.

xoxo

Selty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to contribute and I can do british, american, european (mainly germanic sounding heh) and australian accents and I have a very feminine voice.

That's a great range of accents you have. Thanks for the offer, I'm sure that Logan will be interested.

I'm certainly hoping that he'll be able to add voice overs. I especially want them since I've been contributing character models and skins, and I'd like to hear what they sound like :lol:. Atinah Vanis, for example, would need a super sultry, sexy voice because she's a Zeltron. I'll just have to cross my fingers :D.

Hey everyone!

selty, I sent a PM to you about getting a sample of your VOs.

I will have VO's in the Mod. I have already started to add the Alien VO's to Revenge of Revan.

I hope to start the human VO process after new years.

I'm right now re-skinning the modules for Coruscant's city area and Malachor V's dock.

I know some one in the forum talked about naming your PC's home world. In Revenge of Revan, you will be able to choose from 3-4 planets. You will also be able to tell your party members what your life was in the past, when your 10 yrs old. Were you a pick pocket? beggar? help others to survive starvation? etc... There will be a few options to choose your past. This will allow you to decide what kind of person was the PC before the Jedi academy. I hope to have this influence what random characters you might meet during your adventure.

I plan to have some new screen shots up soon which will include Kaila and Nindo in game.

MORE TO COME........

Logan

Hey everyone!

Just stopping in to drop off some pics.

Kaila and Nindo

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal13jm0.jpg

Uldir

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal12pl8.jpg

Kaila, Nindo, and Master Drayen (yes I'm working on that green tattoo still)

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal15ri7.jpg

Re-skin module

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal10jj8.jpg

MORE TO COME .....

Logan

Redrob: Nindo looks abosolutely awsome in-game, good great job!

Logan:

Kaila and Nindo: a better angle on Kaila would be nice, but she looks pretty good from this angle nevertheless. However, that vibro-sword on Nindo looks a little out of place, a good upgradeable blaster might be just the ticket instead... :giveup:

Uldir: He's looking pretty good... Maybe a little bit more scarring on his face?

Looking at his armor, however, I think that making his own unique armor with high DEX allowances would be great for his character since he's supposed to be a soldier/merc in an age where the blaster rules supreme...

Kaila, Nindo, and Master Drayen: This group looks pretty good, just work on the green some more and make Drayen look less like a simplistic re-skin that just adds the green band...

and the Reskinned module:If it wasn't for the architecture I wouldn't have known that that was Peragus, this looks like it could be a Diplomatic Station from that view, not a mining station.

--

Good job on the work, Logan! Tell your team that they've been doing good!

Damn! I knew killing her was too easy! :xp:

It's very Kreia-like dialog, I mean, she's saying something, but nobody know what she's talking about ;)

And a question: what's about Kreia's VO? You're splicing new line from existing VOs, you're recording a new one, or she just doesn't have any VO and there's just a text?

You can't hate Kreia! :xp:

Great screenshots logan! Love the last one esp!

Geez!

Just when I thought that the universe was safe from that old hag Kreia, she has her 'force ghost' appear...

So, it begs the question, is that all she is?

Anyway, the reskin of Malachor V is well done, it appears to have aged 5+ years, so the Entry to Trayus shouldn't be: "Hmmm... This place still looks the same, even those scuff marks my boots made on the floor are gone... this place has to have the best service!"

Great job Logan and Co.

Alright everyone, I think that I'm satisfied with how Atinah looks now, so I'll post a couple of pics. I drew all the lace myself, and it was a fair bit of work to get the white top under the jacket to match the underwear. It was also tricky to get the muscle details of her skin to match on all three models, especially the dancer's outfit. I also tweeked the hair a bit, just to get a better balance of blue, and maintain good highlight and shadow contrast. Enjoy :)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
atinahvanisyb5.jpg
Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
atinahvanislsry2.jpg

Archived