Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's an interesting idea, to have followers of Jolee's "grey" teachings. I don't know if he'd still be around in person (he'd be around 90 years old), but certainly his ideals would be.

from Wookieepedia: Gray Jedi was a term, sometimes used pejoratively, that described Jedi who were thought to operate independently and often outside the strictures of the High Council.

By 130 ABY the term Gray Jedi was used to refer to those Force-sensitive individuals and groups that, while not following the dark side, were not part of the New Jedi Order and/or served other institutions above the will of the Force.

Hey everyone!

It would be great to have Jolee cameo or a pupil of his but ....maybe there is something we can do.

Jolee would be died by now.

The question is after kotor1 did Jolee come back to the order or leave on his own and return to his wandering the galaxy ways?

If he returned to the order then he probably died on Katarr, but if he didn't would he train again......?

I might place an easter egg relating to Jolee if time permits....

I think it would be cool if someone did a mod where your character meets up with Jolee and face the growing forces that are hunting the Jedi. Here you can give Jolee a death scene and show how your character survived the assassins plus give the audience in site on how the idea of hiding on wounded planets came about.....maybe from Jolee....

The Teaser will be out any day now.

Real life snagged me for a few days:(

MORE TO COME....

Logan

I think it would be cool if someone did a mod where your character meets up with Jolee and face the growing forces that are hunting the Jedi. Here you can give Jolee a death scene and show how your character survived the assassins plus give the audience in site on how the idea of hiding on wounded planets came about.....maybe from Jolee....

Jolee is going to make an appearance in "Battle on the Harbinger" mod I am working on so you will see Jolee again! He will die but at least he appeared right?

Hey everyone, I haven't been idle, so here are a couple of screenshots.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
wipadmiralcarthvt2.jpg

I've changed Carth's uniform completely, to look like Dodonna's Admiral uniform, but with the same style boots he wore in Kotor. It uses the Sith Officer model (altered) so that he has that extra animation of putting his hands on his hips. His hair is starting to grey, and he has a few wrinkles (he's about 51 by the time of RofR), and he finally let his beard grow in proper, rather than the day old stubble. An Admiral needs to look his best after all ;).

Show spoiler
wipdustilczerkajc5.jpg

For Dustil, I've made a Czerka combat suit, and I've altered Carth's jacket as his base clothes. It is slightly faded, and he wears grey pants and black boots (like his Sith Officer uniform). The good thing about the combat suit, is that it will be wearable by everyone. He hasn't changed very much since Kotor. He's a little older, with only a few laugh lines for distinction.

Show spoiler
wipkelborn3underwearsh4.jpg

After doing Atinah's underwear so revealing, I knew that I'd have to do something similar for a male character. For Kelborn's underwear, I've finished all the various scars, and matched all the seams around the neck and shoulders. He has the same tattoo as Canderous, suggesting that they've known each other for a long time (brothers-in-arms, same unit or something). Because I had the room (and was bored), I even made some of his fingers different (hard to see but he has a ring on his right middle finger, and a scar on his left index finger). I couldn't get the chest or back to be asymetrical, so he has no scars there. I figure that he is such a good warrior, that no one has gotten a critical body shot on him, only his arms and legs.

If anyone has any opinions to share, please do. If any of the ladies that play Kotor have any ideas about the men's underwear, I'd really like to hear your perspective.

You know - you did an awesome job on Kelborn, he's just... ugly XD

Show spoiler
Community%20Chest%20-%20You%20Have%20Won%20Second%20Prize%20In%20a%20Beauty%20Contest.Gif

In my opinion, that greying look you're giving him would look better if his natural hair colour was black.

Perhaps. I just felt that black hair would be too cliche, so I went with red hair to match his red armour. In the end tho, I did darken it quite a bit. At least he has black hair when he goes dark side.

Show spoiler
Community%20Chest%20-%20You%20Have%20Won%20Second%20Prize%20In%20a%20Beauty%20Contest.Gif

Perhaps. I just felt that black hair would be too cliche, so I went with red hair to match his red armour. In the end tho, I did darken it quite a bit. At least he has black hair when he goes dark side.

True, but I think Rivers Cuomo put it best when he said that he likes to use Cliches because of how easy they are to relate to. And the greying black hair in that style has hardcore, high-ranking military written all over it XD

However, you still did an awesome job on him.

A while back Logan23 posted these screenshots, but wanted to change the yellow stripes a bit. So, I asked if I could do it.

Here is what I've come up with:

wipcorelliansoldier1vn1.th.jpg wipcorellianofficer1uw1.th.jpg

I changed the yellow to green, and added a new logo to the hat and sleeves. It is based on two Corellian Engineering Corps logos. I chose green because I read "The color green also seemed to hold special meaning, as it was considered the traditional coloration for wedding gowns, Jedi robes, and CorSec markings." on Wookieepedia. I went one step further with the Officer uniform, and made the whold jacket green. As a result, the Officer's uniform is a little more showy than the soldier's.

Next up is a new male head that I think would make for a good looking Uldir Tanik:

wipuldirheadtestgl6.th.gif wipuldirhead1vp5.th.jpg

The in-game shot is a little more refined than the gmax shot, but the gmax shot also shows my proposed dark side transitions. It's getting hard to make these characters look distinct from one another :nutz3:, especially the DS transitions. I'm trying to avoid tattoos, yet retain the TSL standard "zombie" look. All I've got left to play with is facial hair.

Logan, let me know what you think for "Uldir". I don't think that the head you're using right now has mask or goggle hooks.

Hey everyone!

I'm here to give you guys a quick up date on the Mod.

Production is going well, I have slowed down the speed of my module building since I'm looking for a new job.

I am one of the many unemployed in the USA.

I want to assure everyone this Mod will be done and completed since I'm working on getting in the Game Industry.

I'm still working a few days a week on the Mod :)

ACT 1 will be finish before the end of this year.

ACT 2/ full version of Revenge of Revan will be finished in 2010.

Once I have a new job, I will be blasting through modules much faster then before.

MORE TO COME......

Logan

Archived