Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

The main menu screen now has new models.

Here are the two possible ones for the Demo.

Thanks to Redrob41 for getting these to work!

Enjoy:thmbup1:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
k300201.jpg

Show spoiler
k300202.jpg

Also the Trust system has been tweaked to allow a more widely use of it and its fully functional in the Demo.

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Awesome!!!!! Just one question, who are these people on the opener?

Togruta? That's epic.

and the other one is a Koorivar

Wow...just...wow...Love, absolutely love the 2 new characters...are those entirely new models? Really great, Logan.

Thanks, but they aren't new. I re-modelled a couple of unused mainmenu.mdls to get these characters (I used the Taina's replacer method). They look great in-game too :D

Every time I see a new update I am simply amazed by the new work. After years of continued labor I'd imagine it's important to pace yourself. It makes me wonder Logan, on average how much work do you put in on the the project a week?

So the torgurta head you are showing will be playable? It kind of looks like it was derived from the Kreia head. Was that the case?

No, she's an NPC. I suppose a person could use her as a playable character, but she wouldn't be able to change robes or armour, because she is a single body+head model. You're right though, I did use Evil Kreia as my starting point. It was the long braids that gave me the idea to make a Togruta out of her.

Show spoiler
k300201.jpg

Hey uh What Robe is that? I think ive seen it Before but I Dont know who wears it.

It was going to be what Atris wore if she went to Malachor in Kreia's place. It wasn't used, both because of time, and that fact that it looked too close to "Disney Villaness" than was wanted. Or so it goes.

i came back to check on this expansion pack :) and it looks freaking amazing i have been out of it a while due to school and daily life.. loss of family and difficulties in life.. but im back and im still lingering around! i read through everything and it looks great it turly does im so egar to play.

RedRob amazing heads truly amazing. one question could you get the head in there with him bald but looks like he had this skim of hair left it is in the first two kotors. i liked that one out of all them in the kotor 1 and 2. but nice heads, looking forward to others as well!

also Logan (or anyone else high staffed in this.) i would love to help and be inloved in some kind of way. i have rated CTT in the U.S.NAVY so idk how it helps but i doupt it can if i can with it let me know ill do what i can (very very little) also im looking to be a computer programmer in my lifetime so if i could be directed in that way id love to do that to! but moreover id would love to help out now if i could in some way that you could use me. and while i can learn sometype of coding for this or something. let me know what i can do i do havea high interest in coding though. i started C a while back but dont remember alot of it though it would just take a good lesson through to get what i had which again was very little. but if i can help let me know id love to.

also could i do some type of beta testing if it is going to happen or for the demo or something? let me know about that to. thanks..

other than that GREAT WORK!!! keep it up!! im looking forward to this release more than any other game for another million years!! (literally)

Yes, it's easily possible to replace ingame music. The reason why genuine modders don't do it is because it's illegal. Unfortunately, in America the laws are such that this is true whether the game is for profit or not.

You either have to find good music that has been released through a public license, (good luck with that!), write your own, or contact the publisher's legal team through a medium such as ASCAP.

For example, the video you referenced was a remixed version of LoTR music. This is an infringement on the publishing company that paid to have this music made for the movies. If Logan included such usic in his mod, most likely it would be taken off the servers here.

It sucks, but that's the law.

It's actually not too difficult to contact the owners of some music pieces. I had very little difficulty getting permission from Hans Zimmer, Don Davis or Cliff Martinez to use pieces of their music in my Cathalan mod.

Using Evil Kreia as a base for a Togruta was a very clever idea for getting the upper horn things in.

It's actually not too difficult to contact the owners of some music pieces. I had very little difficulty getting permission from Hans Zimmer, Don Davis or Cliff Martinez to use pieces of their music in my Cathalan mod.

That's surprising, in a very good way.

Lol, just read the first reply again

[obligatory moon landing comment, even though it's a bit cruel to keep bringing it up]

hey i dont want to sound rude AT ALL but i was wondering if the beta was out yet and if you can tell me when i would apreciate it as well.

i just looked at this and for the first time a mod grabbed my attention and just made me sit up and stare i can tell since this mod has been up here for so long that u wont give up.

i read that you want to desine video games on the RoR site. good luck i cant help ya but it seems like you are doing VERY well and will probably make it.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me awhile but I finaly read through all 32 pages of this thread! this mod looks like its going to be one of the best mods out there! Unlike many TC mods out there that are being made this one looks like it will be finished! So you can count as another faithful fan waiting for this great mod to come out. :thmbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived