Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

Will this mod be compatible with any texture mods?

This mod is basically re-using TSL's module with reskinned texture. So I guess that means no...

Or any other skins or custom heads?

Uh, no need to get other skins/heads compatible with this mod. You will be flabergasted by the sheer number of options you'll get with this mod, thanks in large part to redrob41.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, no need to get other skins/heads compatible with this mod. You will be flabergasted by the sheer number of options you'll get with this mod, thanks in large part to redrob41.

He's not kidding. Go back a page or two and watch the head video.

I counted 20+ Heads on only the male heads. Happy you guys put in devaronians btw:thmbup1:. (I stopped counting after 20 but I'm almost entirely sure there was atleast 30.)

So far in the demo, the playable heads are (numbers are Male/Female):

[b]Humans[/b]
4/4   Asian
4/4   Brown
4/4   Caucasian
4/3   Tan (Hispanic and/or Indian)

[b]Near Humans[/b]
3/3   Arkanian
3/3   Arkanian Offshoot
3/3   Chiss
3/3   Echani
3/3   Kalzerian
3/3   Kiffar
3/3   Miraluka
3/3   Mirialan
10/4  Rattataki
3/3   Zeltron
24/24 Twi'lek
3/0   Devaronain

[b]80/70 Total[/b]

The Male Twi'leks are 12 colours with a head wrap (similar to Shado Vao) and the same 12 colours without. The females are 12 (some different from the male's) colours with standard in-game head band, and the same 12 colours with longer head wraps (again similar to Shadow Vao).

I've been trying to make 3 female Devaronians. Two are done but I'm having trouble making the third head work properly in-game.

Any way you slice it, there will be plenty of choice for everyone :D

Just curious RedRob, are any of the Enchani heads the same ones from your k1 mod? Or are they new creations? Just wondering because those are pretty great IMO.

Most of the heads I used for the K1 mod didn't have mask or goggle hooks, and I wanted to avoid that this time. Only the female with the long bangs has been re-used as a playable character. I think I might have used the other K1 skins as NPCs.

Just curious, we can play TSL with multiple Override folders with this mod right? (As in rename one to play this, rename the folder with this to play the other mods). I tried it with the Jedi Masters and it didn't work; I had to remove it completely.

The short answer is yes.

Its mostly re naming the Override folder which you mention and removing or renaming the 001ebo mod file (first file of the game) ,...and also doing a re name of a movie or two, and last is the launcher folder, return the old ones unless you want to keep them like RoR.

There will be a video where i show you how to change from RoR to TSL back and forth, allowing to play what ever you wish at the time :thmbup1:

Logan

So far in the demo, the playable heads are (numbers are Male/Female):

[b]Humans[/b]
4/4   Asian
4/4   Brown
4/4   Caucasian
4/3   Tan (Hispanic and/or Indian)

[b]Near Humans[/b]
3/3   Arkanian
3/3   Arkanian Offshoot
3/3   Chiss
3/3   Echani
3/3   Kalzerian
3/3   Kiffar
3/3   Miraluka
3/3   Mirialan
10/4  Rattataki
3/3   Zeltron
24/24 Twi'lek
3/0   Devaronain

[b]80/70 Total[/b]

The Male Twi'leks are 12 colours with a head wrap (similar to Shado Vao) and the same 12 colours without. The females are 12 (some different from the male's) colours with standard in-game head band, and the same 12 colours with longer head wraps (again similar to Shadow Vao).

I've been trying to make 3 female Devaronians. Two are done but I'm having trouble making the third head work properly in-game.

Any way you slice it, there will be plenty of choice for everyone :D

:eek: X 9999999999999 DEVARONIANS FTW!!!! (srry had to say that.) Wow, I thought there was like 30 or 40. But 80!! I'm gonna played this mod through so many times because I can't ever decide on a head.

X 9999999999999 DEVARONIANS FTW!!!! (srry had to say that.) Wow, I thought there was like 30 or 40. But 80!! I'm gonna played this mod through so many times because I can't ever decide on a head.

Maybe i should not mention that we also plan to have ( its not in the demo) in the game some NPC react slightly different if your a certain species.

This is planned to be sprinkled throughout the game to just add a little realism and flavor. ( not every NPC, just ever so often lol) :)

Logan

Hey everyone!

Update:

The project is going well and we are a few weeks from the Demo's release.

While you are waiting, Lord of Hunger made a Gameplay Trailer for you guys to enjoy!

Edit: Video is now up at my youtube

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Um, not to insult the VO character of Bastila but Bastila doesn't sound at all like Bastila! She hasn't got arrogance in her voice like in K1.

Though it may just seem to me like that.

Personally, I reckon it's a good imitation. It would of been hard as it is to find a willing force actor, let alone one that sounds like Bastila.

Personally, I reckon it's a good imitation. It would of been hard as it is to find a willing force actor, let alone one that sounds like Bastila.

No kidding. And besides, one could extrapolate that since she's older and her adventure-seeking days are over, her tone has cooled and the arrogance turned to calm observation. Or something. :xp:

I like the vid LoH, Thanks for the nod at the end :D

Hey Logan, too bad I didn't get VP's files to you earlier. They would look great in a vid like this ;)

As for Bastila's voice, I agree with Zhaboka. RoR takes place about 10 years after K1, so there is plenty of time for her attitude to change. She is, after all, a leading Master on the Jedi council, no longer just a young hot shot with Battle Meditation. She has much better control of her emotions now.

Agreed.

However, I did have a bit of trouble trying to hear her, but maybe I'm just losing my hearing or something. :xp:

Archived