Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm downloading the demo right now I can say that I can't wait to try it out. If you don't mind a few questions how many lightsaber hilts will be in the final game? What about the amount of new robes and armors?

Also can you say about how many hours the final mod will be?

Great. This is wonderful [/sarcasm]

I finally downloaded this, followed the read-me and now it claims my game is not properly installed.

What is the issue?

I've got WinRAR, I followed the read-me to the letter...what did I do wrong?

I got my launcher out of the KotOR II file and and named ORG Launcher. I figured that had something to do with it. So I put it back. Didn't work. Renamed back to Launcher. Still doesn't work.

WHY?!!!!

Loved the demo. It did cause me a dilemma.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
I don't know weather to romance Liana or Kaila. The both supper good looking. Liana's a much nicer girl, although Kaila looks like a serious bad ***.
Keep up the good work.

The VOs ...since this constant with all mods maybe its the permission setup of the folder for the Voicestream, or something else....I don't know why

I'm a newbie, so if I'm pointing out something you already knew about, don't take it the wrong way.

I leafed through the modding tips and tricks forum and found this thread on adding dialogue/lipsync:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=126746

Is anything in there relevant to the issue? I have a hard time playing most mods because of a lack of voice-overs, and I was seriously looking forward to having voices in this one, so I'd love to see this resolved.

I'm a newbie, so if I'm pointing out something you already knew about, don't take it the wrong way.

I leafed through the modding tips and tricks forum and found this thread on adding dialogue/lipsync:

Is anything in there relevant to the issue? I have a hard time playing most mods because of a lack of voice-overs, and I was seriously looking forward to having voices in this one, so I'd love to see this resolved.

From the article, I would say look at the VOs and make sure they are all wave files? good amount of time people have mp3s.

Looking at my files i can see WAVE and MP3s but yours might be sensitive or something,...see if you change them all Wave and if this don't work try all mp3s then.

Again not sure why some people have the issues with mods in general with hearing VOs?

So, Logan, is the Demo supposed to be fully voiced? I FINALLY (Yeah!!!) got it working, but when I played through it, about half of it was voiced, I wasn't sure whether that was supposed to happen or if I should of used all wav files.

Also - Holograms look like solid people, and people in Iridorian armor are gold and shiny. Same goes for Nindo's head, except it's green and shiny. Could have something to do with my computer, though.

So, Logan, is the Demo supposed to be fully voiced? I FINALLY (Yeah!!!) got it working, but when I played through it, about half of it was voiced, I wasn't sure whether that was supposed to happen or if I should of used all wav files.

If you missed Logan23's initial post of his Demo release thread, you didn't see this part.

This is a work in progress so not all the human VOs are in the game, there will be a VO patch released later.

From the article, I would say look at the VOs and make sure they are all wave files? good amount of time people have mp3s.

Looking at my files i can see WAVE and MP3s but yours might be sensitive or something,...see if you change them all Wave and if this don't work try all mp3s then.

Again not sure why some people have the issues with mods in general with hearing VOs?

If you missed Logan23's initial post of his Demo release thread, you didn't see this part.

@Sith Holocron: Actually I did. But read logan's post up there. What I meant was some characters would only have some spoken lines. Like Uldir,

Show spoiler
I only heard what he said at the Correllian base, almost everywhere else, he was mute with only text scrolling across the bottom. Same goes for Drayen, I heard what he said at the Jedi Temple, and when he was talking to Bao-Dur, but practically everything else I did not hear.
I wasn't complaining that some minor characters don't have VOs at all, I don't care about that yet.

I just released a Fix Patch 1.0 for RoR Demo

http://www.moddb.com/mods/revenge-of-revan/downloads/fix-patch-10-ror-demo

The Patch fixes the issue mention where the dlg would break if you control Uldir at the end of a key fight.

The Patch also resolves the confusion from finding the Black Boxes Quest. You will see a text pop up telling you have found a encoder/recording device which is the Black Box.

The Republic Scientist who will tell you to see Bao-dur even after he left the module has been resolved so there is another dlg shown after Bao –dur leaves.

I started to add more detail in descriptions of datapads and quest items along with changing the icon to the Calm plant item so you can not wear it. The Crystal used for the door has different icon and now can not be used as a lightsaber upgrade.

You can find it at moddb.com download section and later at Deadlystreams

The Next Patch will add VOs as well as tweak and polish some of the Demo’s content.

This will include:

VOs

Re work of the assassin scene

Possible LS/DS options at 1 to 2 points in the Demo

And more to be announced as we closer to the Patch’s release

Originally Posted by Yul

aright YUL l after i got the mod and the voices didnt work i changed it all to wave files and that didnt work but i havent tried mp3 so i would try that first...

and LOGAN23 when the full mod comes out could you have a manual install package (kinda like what was done in recruitable kay) where u dont use tsl patcher and install by dragging the files into the folders... (i have problems with tsl patcher... it takes forever to get it to work) uh thats all i really have to say

(caps on names so that you know who im talking to right off the bat)

Lol! I couldn't believe my eyes when it ended. I was like WHAT??!!!! I was just getting into the feel of the story. All the demo did was make me want act 1 even more lol. I think this is going to be one of the best mods ever created when its finished. Keep up the awesome work logan! :thmbup1:

Lol! I couldn't believe my eyes when it ended. I was like WHAT??!!!! I was just getting into the feel of the story. All the demo did was make me want act 1 even more lol. I think this is going to be one of the best mods ever created when its finished. Keep up the awesome work logan! :thmbup1:

lol i didnt even know it ended

Having problems when talking to Markus in the cantina.

Show spoiler
The last line he says is that one of his guys died. I checked the quest items where it says that Markus gave me a crystal to gain access to the temple. I never got dialogue where he gives me a crystal. I go to the temple on the northwest portion of the jungle and cant get in. Help

Show spoiler
The last line he says is that one of his guys died. I checked the quest items where it says that Markus gave me a crystal to gain access to the temple. I never got dialogue where he gives me a crystal. I go to the temple on the northwest portion of the jungle and cant get in. Help

Show spoiler
A few questions. Did you actually have the crystal in your inventory? Could you get through the "Ancient Door". Because if you got all the way to temple, then a script isn't firing or something, because
Show spoiler
the crystal is supposed to break and trigger a bunch of Sith Assassins that you have to fight through.

Show spoiler

I suspect you didn't have uldir and drayen in your active party.

yes your right logan. I didnt know he joined the party and didnt add him to my team.

Also I have a question?

Show spoiler
Does the demo end before you fight the people on the Republic starship? After you talk to the prisoners and befriend them, I added one of them to my party. The PC says this is how is starts and then goes to the credits, but after the credits it goes to a cutscene where the senators and chancellor are talking to each other in a blue room ( I think this is the same cutscene in the beginning of the demo. After the cutscene though I cant do any thing. I cant talk to any of the senators or leave the blue room.

It's not that. My GPU is new so KotOR isn't compatible with it. I'm waiting to get Dell to send me an intergrated graphics driver (that somehow wasn't installed at the factory) so that I can play it. Though knowing Dell RoR will've come out anyway by the time they've pulled their fingers out.

Archived