Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

Hey just a question in this mod your party members, will the ones that don't start as Jedi/sith be able to train into those also how many jedi/sith will there be in your party to start with? Also one of the things that I fixed with mods in KotOR 1 but didn't need for tsl is in tsl I've allways loved that the party is change able with different choices for instance if your male you get handmaiden female disciple, nar shaddaa you can get ethier hanhar or mira of course I always liked handmaiden and Mira way better but anyway will there be any of that in this and If there is can it be by option so that if you like one NPC better than another you can choose? And last but not least without giving away big spoilers can you tell me anything like updates or whatever on kelborn saw you were putting him as a party member and am way exited about that!! Out of the very few so far I've heard of he seems like the coolest party member.

-There is at least one character that will be able to be trained into a Jedi/Dark Jedi from your companions but don't expect to see the numbers seen in kotor2 since the training of companions into Jedi were a major part of the kotor2 plot while it isn't one in RoR.

-There will changes in your party based on your choices in the game.

Ex. Your gender determines which Lost Jedi you meet in the game later in the game. Also the choice of Revan's light side or dark side /kotor1 will affect your last companion choice.

-Kelborn will be a cool character that will allow players to learn more about the Mandalorians and the events after kotor1/2.

FYI: Also a reminder that the nominations for kotor1 and kotor2 Mod of the year for 2011 has started so I would remind everyone to head over to TRUCE and make your nominations.

All modders would appreciate your time to look over their mods.

Logan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Update:

Pictures of the New Revenge of Revan Website Work in Progress

These pics will give you an idea what to expect

Enjoy :)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
promorr101.jpg

Show spoiler
promorr103.jpg

Show spoiler
promorr102.jpg

Show spoiler
promorr100.jpg

MORE TO COME........

Logan

• 3 weeks later...

Actually 85-90 percent of the text is in the for the new site and about 90 percent of the artwork. We are working on polishing it and seeing how the use of html can be use to edit it and get it to look the way we envisioned it. We are getting close to the release. =)

Archived