Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a noob to these forums, I only have one question -- how will this run with future versions of KOTOR II? They released a version that's supposedly compatible with Windows 7. As well as the Steam version. Will there be any difference between using the mod on the new version, or the digital version? Or should I hunt down a copy of the original disks?

As a noob to these forums, I only have one question -- how will this run with future versions of KOTOR II? They released a version that's supposedly compatible with Windows 7. As well as the Steam version. Will there be any difference between using the mod on the new version, or the digital version? Or should I hunt down a copy of the original disks?

It shouldn't affect anything, this mod should work for all versions.

• 1 month later...
You'll probably need to restart, plus you'll want to since the next release will be better without a doubt.

Aye I suppose your right, to be honest the suspension of when this mod is being released is killing me, as I've just finished TSL with HOTOR and TSLRCM now I can't wait to continue the story without having to play online with incredibley annoying people on SWTOR

Archived