Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Scuse me i downloaded the demo after hearing about it after just searching about kotor 3 when i was bored, i followed the steps exactly i added the modules from the rar file to the modules in Kotor 2 file same with the movies. I created a ne override file and named the old one ORG like it says to do. i added and changed the music score as needed , i added the voice actors files to the GBL file, and finally added ran the species feat mod. I must be doing something wrong because when i go to run the game it says Star wars knights of the old republic II: the sith lords has stopped working. it stopped working about the time i did the species mod because i checked the game to make sure i did everything right after each step and after the override step i sa the game menu for ROR what am i doing wrong :/

Scuse me i downloaded the demo after hearing about it after just searching about kotor 3 when i was bored, i followed the steps exactly i added the modules from the rar file to the modules in Kotor 2 file same with the movies. I created a ne override file and named the old one ORG like it says to do. i added and changed the music score as needed , i added the voice actors files to the GBL file, and finally added ran the species feat mod. I must be doing something wrong because when i go to run the game it says Star wars knights of the old republic II: the sith lords has stopped working. it stopped working about the time i did the species mod because i checked the game to make sure i did everything right after each step and after the override step i sa the game menu for ROR what am i doing wrong :/

Ok, your problem is that you installed a kotor1 mod into kotor2.

The -species feat mod- is a kotor 1 mod. It will not work in kotor2.

If you remove that feat mod , you should have no problem playing RoR.

If you have any other issues, let me know.

Enjoy the mod =)

Ok, your problem is that you installed a kotor1 mod into kotor2.

The -species feat mod- is a kotor 1 mod. It will not work in kotor2.

If you remove that feat mod , you should have no problem playing RoR.

If you have any other issues, let me know.

Enjoy the mod =)

how do i uninstall the mod? i dont see any of the files from the mod from the patch in the modules or override folder

and finally added ran the species feat mod. I must be doing something wrong because when i go to run the game it says Star wars knights of the old republic II: the sith lords has stopped working. it stopped working about the time i did the species mod because i checked the game to make sure i did everything right after each step and after the override step i sa the game menu for ROR what am i doing wrong :/

Was it my [K1] Species Specific feats for PCs mod that you installed? If so, the biggest problems will be that it changes the dialog.tlk and feats.2da files. Hopefully you will have backups of these two files that you can use to replace the modified ones. If you do, then the feats.2da file should be replaced in the Override directory, and the dialog.tlk should be replaced in the main Kotot:TSL directory (the folder that contains the exe and all the other folders for Override, Saves, Modules, Movies, etc)

yes i downloaded the origional dialouge.tlk folder and replaced the modified one but the problem is i accidently deleted the backup folder that the mod created and i dont have the feat.2da file anymor and i cant get it off the disk that has kotor 2 on it because i lost it. the reason could play kotor 2 is because i have the Kotor collection that came to the us in 2012, and either disk plays either game. Logan said he would email me the feat.2da file from his vanilla Kotor 2 whatever vanilla means ( i think it means un modded >w<)

i got the mod to work and i played it but now im stuck in a blue room.... how do i get out of it?!

If you played up to the scene where you talk to the red hair girl and a Duro - after you open that door it ends and the credits play- after it tosses you into a blue room since at the time I didn't know the code to send the player back to the main menu, =(

well be that way logan senpai! i cant wait for the full version to come out >w< it was soooo awshome shauce! i was a miraluka jedi guardian >w<

I know -ending a mod on a cliff hanger does cause that,..where is the next release urge

I'm glad you enjoyed the mod =)

-_- i played the demo it was awesome i just wish i could get it back to my old kotor 2 game.... im getting the feeling it wrote the mod to the disk....

That's literally not possible, my friend, if you're suggesting the mod overwrote your KOTOR II CD. A clean install is your best bet.

Wipe out every scrap of KOTOR II and ROR under C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts (or wherever it's installed on your computer), and then do a clean install from your KOTOR II disk.

Next time do a clean install of KotOR II, install the patches and then copy the entire SWKotORII folder and make it for just ROR (and TJM and any other total conversion mods you want to play)

how would one do a clean install? by deleting every file that has to do with swKOTOR2 and then install using the sisk? my cousin and i did that, but it still became ROR! im using the star wars knights of the old republic collection that came out in 2012

how would one do a clean install? by deleting every file that has to do with swKOTOR2 and then install using the sisk? my cousin and i did that, but it still became ROR! im using the star wars knights of the old republic collection that came out in 2012

Try to install kotor2 into a different location on the computer. When it gives you the base directory when installing choose a different location.

Okay, here's what you do:

1. Uninstall KotOR2 using the Add or Remove Programs feature of Windows.

2. Go to the location where you had KotOR2 installed.

3. DELETE the entire folder.*

4. Now reinstall using the discs...

*: If you installed to the default location(C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2), you would delete the SWKotOR2 folder in its entirety, after the uninstallation.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived