Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D: seems like my life being a little hectic earlier made me miss a lot. Well like I posted on your page man. If you need any help going over things let me know. I haven't completely abandoned you. xD

Welcome Back!!

I will pm the details on where we are with the Mod.

Logan

nice looking siggy banner you've got yourself there Logan... if that is indeed going on a launcher for this Gem, then more power to you!

Anyway, hard to believe that this has been running since February of last year.... wow.... time sure flies!

And:

Thanks for your support

Anytime..... now about getting into a beta..... :xp:

Again, good luck!

OMG I just noticed the ROR luancher! How the heck did you do that?!

Black Magic :xp:

Seriously though, I use Photoshop CS2.

nice looking siggy banner you've got yourself there Logan... if that is indeed going on a launcher for this Gem, then more power to you!

I'll be doing a few different sizes for this logo, to be used for cover art, launchers, websites etc. This is just a first draft, just so Logan could see my concept. It still needs some work. Right now, it's a little hard to see that the gold design is actually a large 'R' with a mirrored one (for Revenge of Revan, of course ;)).

I thought the gold design was 'III' as in the Roman Numerals 3.

Like saying RoR was a sort of KotOR 3 or something. Looks funky, whatever it is. :p

Me too :xp:

I'm with DDD Marius :xp:, I thought it was just III too..... Oh well, mirrored "R"'s are much cooler though!

Well, there just might be some black negative space in between the 'R's, that perhaps form some Roman III's, but I wouldn't know anything about that :halo2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Just stopping in to show some quick pics.

I'm getting closer to testing pre-beta section 2.

k200048.jpg

Some HK-47

k200051.jpg

New Drayen in-game

k200064.jpg

As you can see I'm starting to change the color of the GUIs

k200067.jpg

Team in action

k200069.jpg

More pics will come later in the month:)

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Liana Arrel

Female/ species- human (Jedi)

This is your childhood friend. You have trained with this person for many years. She is a year older then you and she just received the rank of Jedi just before the beginning of the game. She is very dedicated to the Jedi Order. She is loyal but her beliefs can be shaken and she could follow the dark side, since she needs a strong leader/teacher. She will help you sneak into the Jedi Temple. She will then cross her masters by helping you.

Hey Logan, what class of Jedi is she? Consular, Sentinel or Guardian? I've made three basic robes (based on K1 robes) for the normal clothing slot, and I wanted to give one to each of the three classes for the Player. I'll make sure that she gets the right one as well. The colours are: Consular = light tan & white; Sentinel = default brown; Guardian = dark brown & grey/black.

Also, for Quan Drayen, is he a Consular or a scholar? If so, I'll add some designs to his clothes (like Atris or Jocasta Nu's Historian Robes).

Edit: And is Nawbeca the Wookiee a male or a female?

I need to go on vacations more often! Whenever I go there appears to be major progress on this mod, I'd hate it execept it means that this comes closer to release everytime. :xp:

Anyway, looking nice, I think I prefer the new GUI colors to the original TSL stuff, so that's great!

Anyway, keep it up, otherwise we'll have to show you that Modder Hell is a real place. :xp:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Anyway, looking nice, I think I prefer the new GUI colors to the original TSL stuff, so that's great!

I'm glad you like the new GUI color:)

It must be so cool to see your idea come to life!

I have to say for myself it was making the first pre-beta that hit me since now the team would be able to play a rough of what will be in the game and see their work become more then just images but interactive.

Hey Logan, what class of Jedi is she? Consular, Sentinel or Guardian? I've made three basic robes (based on K1 robes) for the normal clothing slot, and I wanted to give one to each of the three classes for the Player. I'll make sure that she gets the right one as well. The colours are: Consular = light tan & white; Sentinel = default brown; Guardian = dark brown & grey/black.

Also, for Quan Drayen, is he a Consular or a scholar? If so, I'll add some designs to his clothes (like Atris or Jocasta Nu's Historian Robes).

Edit: And is Nawbeca the Wookiee a male or a female?

Nawbeca will be male.

Liana will be a Jedi guardian.

The 2 Jedi masters you meet later will be consulars.

Drayen will also be a Jedi Consular. I would say scholar but many of his studies are hidden from the Jedi council.

The 3 kotor1 style gear sounds perfect for their normal clothing skin:thmbup1:

looks good! should be "through" not "threw" btw, tho i'm sure you've probabely already noticed this

thanks for pointing it out.

Kyvios (formerly known as Divide and conquer) is already working on checking grammer and tweaking dialogues in pre-beta 1.

I have to things to say the first is a question and the other is an idea/suggestion first what is the name of the sith lord in the story and second shouldn't Liana Arrel have a unique apperence i mean she looks like a geniric npc (tanis' wife)

The name of the Sith Lord has not been finalized. Once the Sith Lord's skin/model is finished then the naming of him will be finalized.

Liana's appearance will be changed. Redrob will be giving her a new appearance.

I'm still working on pre-beta 2 which is going well. I should have some screen shots later in the week.

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Had me worried for a moment Logan when I realized that this hadn't been updated since the 17th (:xp:)

Glad to see that Redrob is coming to save the day again by creating a specialized skin for Liana.... damn, how many skins does he have in here!

I've worked on at least 70 characters, but that's not including multiple skins for party members (DS transitions, portraits, custom underwear, clothes, dancer outfits, etc). Plus, I've still got more characters to do

I'm expecting to see only top quality stuff coming from you and redrob, so you better not disappoint. :mad:

That's like the pot calling the kettle "teflon" ;)

and second shouldn't Liana Arrel have a unique apperence i mean she looks like a geniric npc (tanis' wife)

Liana's appearance will be changed. Redrob will be giving her a new appearance.

Liana will be a Jedi guardian.

The 3 kotor1 style gear sounds perfect for their normal clothing skin:thmbup1:

I'm using the cut character Kaevee as a base, but I've tweaked her a bit to look prettier (especially the hair and her smile). This is where I'm at currently (wearing basic clothes for a playable Guardian):

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
wiplianaguardian1.jpg

Logan, since you were going to originally use that head for Piadre Doaki, I've gone ahead and made a new head for her. I figured that she should look older than Kaevee (who looks about 17), since few of the remaining lost Jedi council members would be so young. I changed her to be Chalactan (with the jewels on the forehead):

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
wippiadredoaki1.th.jpg"]wippiadredoaki1.jpg[/url]

The name of the Sith Lord has not been finalized. Once the Sith Lord's skin/model is finished then the naming of him will be finalized.

Yeah, I haven't worked much on him in a while. I've been concentrating on these other ones.

Archived