Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

I fixed the link and now the video is on my youtube page.

With Bastila's voice, Bastila is not the hot head girl from kotor 1 she is now a Jedi master and with that comes maturity. It would be awkward to have her act as the same as in kotor1 since it would show no character development or growth.

As Redrob41 stated, all the profile heads are in the game for the PC. Not all the transitions yet but they will not be needed for the Demo.

Logan

Well why not have a vote whether or not to put a "scene" in the mod? I wouldnt mind a "scene" in the game ;)

I vote..... no :tsk:

Seriously, even if we weren't trying to create family friendly entertainment here (which we are), when do you think we'd even find the time to do something like that?

There will be no such scene in RoR. This game is designed to meet Lucas Art's view for what is allowed in a star wars game. The closes thing you might get is what you saw in kotor1 where a fade in and out where Bastila and PC kiss.

If I was making a Witcher 2 mod then the answer would be different.

That scene is just not star wars.

but guys guys! explicit sex and nudity makes things more mature right? and don't all games have to be mature, dark, and gritty nowadays?

on that note, you have too much color in the game; I suggest switching to varying shades of brown. That might add enough grittiness and realism to counteract the lack of matureness. I'm trying to help you guys out here, I think the mod will fail if you don't make it mature like I'm talking about

Ah. Do you honestly think that LucasArts cares about these games anymore? They're more concerned about the Clone Wars, and the Force Unleashed than this.

I knew the proposal wouldn't work! I was being sarcastic about it too, by the way.

Oh I can tell who was joking around :) I just wanted to nix that vote idea before someone took it seriously. Can you imagine the thread derailment that would cause?

I agree with Logan that a fade to black is about as racy as it could get, given the engine's capabilities. :xp:

Oh I can tell who was joking around :) I just wanted to nix that vote idea before someone took it seriously. Can you imagine the thread derailment that would cause?

I agree with Logan that a fade to black is about as racy as it could get, given the engine's capabilities. :xp:

This?

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Sorry, couldnt help it :xp:

Archived