Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Thankteamgizka: Nope, they can't, that's called porting (Taking one game resource and using in another game) and, well, we don't talk about that much 'round here.

@Logan23:

Looks pretty good, I'd see if Uldir Tanik could get into some heavier armor, considering that he's military, but he still looks good.

Yasinda Li Anek: I don't think I can say anything bad about this... It looks very good, the tattoos seems a little too dark, almost, but it looks pretty good!

Lianna Arrel: She looks a little like Belaya from K1! Your stereotypical Jedi female look, is it just me or do her eyes say: "I'm gonna kick your arse!"?

Aria Feara: She looks pretty good, can't complain except that she looks almost like she has a mustache or, rather, a goatee. :lol: -Thanks for the clarification about species JwakJrask, I always mix those ones up!

All in all, a pretty good batch of characters you've produced!

Logan23, all I have to say is that this is turning into an amazing project. The fact that you already have videos made and are working on the stuff is beyond awesome.

I tried in the past to write a replacement script for Jedi Academy, and it was semi decent, but I completely lost interest in it. I'm glad to see you sticking with it, as I'm sure it can be really hard.

DDreamer (hopefully spelled that one right) you're hilts are amazing. Bravo.

Also, I'll admit to getting that feeling of true bliss that borders on creepiness when I saw that you are inculding Revan as a major part of the story, but even more so when I realized your are putting in HK-47. I could not have been happier!

YAYAYAY!!!!!

Keep up the amazing work!!

P.S. I WOULD LOOVE TO DO A VOICE ACT, IF YOU NEED ONE! I WILL BE GETTING A MICROPHONE FOR MY LAPTOP SOON SO I CAN RECORD TRACKS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY EXTRA VOICES.

P.P.S. whatthehell - SORRY, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST COPYING YOUR AVATAR. I AM A HUGE FAN OF DISTURBED, AND AFTER ALL, MY NAME IS DISTURBED 1, SOOOO......YEAH.

Looks pretty good, I'd see if Uldir Tanik could get into some heavier armor, considering that he's military, but he still looks good.

I agree. I don't know how powerful Logan wants Tanik's armour to be, but some suggestions would be the Military Suit, Light Battle Armour, Bronzium L.B.A., and of course, the Corellian Powersuit. He is supposed to be Corellian after all.

If you want some help with the Rodian Jedi master, you might want to check out Thanatos9t's WIP. I'm not sure how far he's gotten with it, but you might want to PM him.

Let me know if there are any other characters I can help with.

Well, I promised some screenshots, and here they are:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
nindo1ls5.jpgnindo2zf8.jpg

nindo3qc6.jpgnindo4oq9.jpg

I took PMHB03 and moved the verts around until I got a nice Duro shaped head. This way, he'll be able to use every medium size clothing model in the game. His head is a little larger than normal humans, so when equiping headgear it will clip a little, but it doesn't look too bad. I used the basic combat suit (PMBC01) and applied the Duros space suit texture to it, and added a name bar over the front left pocket.

His face is scarred from surviving the Taris bombing; they are healed over, but as he goes to the dark side, they slowly begin opening up.

It would have been WAY too much work to edit the basic N_Duros textures to make one for every armour and robe in the game. This way, has many more advantages. The only disadvantages is that his posture doesn't match the other Duros in the game, and he has 5 digits on each hand instead of 4 like the other Duros. The original Duros in episode IV had 5 digits.

So, he should be a cool party member to run around with you :)

Hey Everyone!

redrob41, Nindo looks awesome! I look forward to seeing the other character skins, when they are done.

I will try to get a pic out tonight of Uldir Tanik in some heavy armor and.....Kelborn.

The project is going well.

I will have 6-7 modules npc layouts done by the end of the weekend.

Pics coming soon!

I know some people asked about VOs. There will be many and this will be done in late summer. I will keep you guys posted.

I will soon be needing people who can: Reskinning Modules or Scripting

Anyone interested in this, PM me :D

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

Kotor: Revenge of Revan

http://kotorrevengeofrevan.wetpaint.com/

Hey Everyone!

I'm right now getting ready to back up my hard drive so there will be no pics this weekend.

Thankteamgizka, on the topic of Bao-dur; He will make an appearance in the game. You will bump into him on Corellia.

In the game Kelborn will only be able to wear mandalorian armor.

I'm looking for any mandalorian fans out there that can re-skin.

My task for you who are interested, is to create some cool mandalorian armor for Kelborn to wear during the game, PM me.

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

redrob41, I like the idea of having a cybernetic eye implant for Nindo. I say play around with it and post images of 2 different looks for the eye-implant. Then the people in the forum can vote...

Well, I made five eyes, but I only liked how these three turned out. I made some screenshots from far away, close up, and close up side shot. From left to right:

Circuit Board eye; Red Glass eye with black pupil; & Black Glass eye with Red Glow.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
wipnindoeye1su7.jpg

wipnindoeye2xd8.jpg

After everyone has had a chance to look at them and let me know what they think, I'll add an Alpha channel effect. Probably baremetal on the gold lines of the circuit board. As for the glass ones, I'll have to do tests to see which is the best for them. CM_Baremetal might be too shiny, but I'll try CM_Specmap and CM_Bright. Are there any other envmaps that I can use?

So, which one do you think is the best looking?

So, which one do you think is the best looking?

Personally I think the far right one in the photos looks best. The far left one looks a little more organic, but the right one just seems to have more depth like an eye should IMHO. They all look great though, nice job.

The far left one looks a little more organic, but the right one just seems to have more depth like an eye should IMHO.

The eye just looks awesome in that one, kind of a Duros Terminator, which is freaking awesome :).

Thanks guys, that's some helpful insight so far ;). I certainly like to read any constructive criticism (it helps me improve my work). It's also good to know I have fans :D

Hey Everyone!

I'm finally done backing up my entire hard-drive. I'm so glad that’s over.:)

redrob41, I love the cybernetic eye implant for Nindo! I would say the one on the far right is my favorite so far. Keep up the amazing work!

Thankteamgizka, thank you for the lead, I will PM the person this coming week.

I have some pics of the Jedi Master and the PC talking in the opening scene.

I know there might be some spelling or grammer issues.

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=talk4rh9.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=talk5nj2.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=talkia0.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=talk2un3.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=talk3qz2.jpg

I plan to have more pics including the conversation in the Jedi Council

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

Archived