Which Sith Rule?

Fredi

Wich Sith Rule?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Wich Sith Rule?

• The Rule of 2
    • The Rule of 1
    • The Rule of Kaan or Brotherhood of Darkness

Well I was thinking of it and I was wondering… which sith rule people would like more? … The Rule of Kaan(Brotherhood of Darkness ), the Rule of 2 from Darth Bane or the Rule of One of Darth Krayt? … I think the wisest would be the Rule of 2 but let me know you’re opinion.

I actually like Bane's rule of two. Since as Revan explained

"Any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool."

―Revan

Since obviously the more apprentices you have the more likely they will all band and try and kill you together. Which lessens the chance of survival. Bane was quite intelligent in creating the Rule of Two after the battle of Ruusan

The Brotherhood. With a decent propaganda campaign and not calling yourself "The Brotherhood of Darkness" and openly referring to yourselves as followers of the Dark Side, as well as presenting yourself as a Force Faith rather than a group of Sith Lords, you can gather a large enough force to easily overwhelm the Jedi Knights. With the Rule of Two, you've got no manpower. And the Rule of One is just The Brotherhood, updated.

With the Rule of Two, you've got no manpower.

The Force is a great wepond ... There is no need of manpower... 1 very well trained man in the force and lightsaber combat can be more powerfull than a complete army ... a good example can be Nihilus ... with the force he can destroy a complete planet... thats why I would choose Rule of 2 ... no need of thousands of that sooner or later will try to take my power... lol

Uh, no. Nihilus was an animal. He had no cunning, just brute force. He was an idiot. See, here's how you deal with a small unit of Jedi Knights and Mandalorians who have infilitrated your ship - disable the containment fields around the ship, and all your enemies are sucked into space. Click click owned.

As for your other points, the more the better. The Clones are a prime example of this - they annihilated 99% of the Jedi Order instantly. Admittedly, they had the element of surprise, but even so. Cadres of properly trained Dark Jedi are the obvious advancement of this. As for them betraying me, that's a simple enough problem to deal with.

Brainwashing, my son. With a good indoctrination campaign, you can give them undying loyalty to you as well as endless hatred towards the Jedi or whoever else you want them to carve into fishbait.

The Old Sith Empire is the infrastructure to follow. Fighting the Jedi almost always means fighting the Republic. Therefore, you need to be able to attack both through the Force, and with conventional arms. Add to this a society built upon the use of the Force and training in it, and you have the potential for the destruction of the Republic. The only reason the Sith lost the Great Hyperspace War was because Naga Sadow was foolishly overconfident.

Phoenix, that is NOT what Rule #34 of the Internet is. I don't ever want to see that discussed in this thread again. Look Rule 34 of the Internet up, and do it with filters on maximum.

At the Battle of Hoth, the Stormtroopers outnumbered and outgunned the Rebels by at least 10:1, had orbital support and AT-ATs, and STILL took a lot of casualties.

I have to go with the Rule of Two, mainly because, IMO, the best way to pass on your knowledge would have to be through having an apprentice. Also, because if I was a Sith, I would want someone to keep me company. Always got to put yourself in their shoes! :D

Archived