Home

HD DVD is dead

lukeiamyourdad

Some guy said even though Blu Ray won the battle, it lost the war already. Using the internet to download movies and stuff and storing it directly on your hard drive is the future.

The guy was the CEO of Seagate..now why would he predict such a thing. :D

Hate to break it to ya, but not everyone has access to broadband.

Damn it.

Well, the best about that player was that Microsoft was like "nono HD-DVD is still valid" after WB said they wont publish their movies on HDDVD anymore so they can make some more money with the player before people notice they got tricked.

But well Blu-Ray is the only good thing about PS3 and mby that you dont need to pay to be able to use multiplayer content, so iam fine with my Xbox and am glad i didnt buy that player Microsoft will prolly bring out a BluRay player anytime soon.

change is inevitable

except from a vending machine hehe

Yeah I had one of the $800 VCR's a $600 CD player, a $1000 Laserdisc player... I am not buyin this time til the price drops to at least less than my daily pay. I dunno though, with iPods and other devices replacing CD's already, I don't think it's going t be too long before the new technology gets passed on to the movie industry. I can't wait till the gaming industry starts picking up on it haha... Think of an SD chip with a full game on it.

Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up the White album again. - K

• 2 weeks later...

Archived