Home

Male Asian Chiss PC

Ferc Kast

[align=center]Have you been wondering about my avatar for the last few days? Well, here's where it comes from. After abandoning my project mod for months, I have decided to return to it. I wanted to prove myself before returning entirely to it...This is my gift to you the people.

======================================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: jcoolZombie

EMAIL: ~~LOL. You think I want more spam??~~

NAME: Male Asian Chiss PC

CREDITS: Grand Admiral Thrawn, for the request; Stoffe, for the TSLPatcher program; Lordjedi, for the advice given on the eyes

FILENAME: k1_chiss_asian.zip

FILE SIZE: 902 KB

DATE RELEASED: 02/21/2008

DESCRIPTION: This will create a new male Chiss PC to choose at the Character Generation.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Double-click the .exe after extracting from the .zip file to install.

COMMENTS: This was made to fufill a request here: http://inyri.flowinternet.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28 ; I took a couple days to do all the skinning and model-editing necessary to make it not override the default head on which it is based.

BUGS: The undergarments are the same no matter the class; This is due to my laziness, rather than to a problem in the game itself. If there are any other bugs, please let me know so that I can try to fix them.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots:

th_KotOR0001b.pngth_KotOR0003a.pngth_KotOR0002a.png

To download, left click on the portraits.

po_fkha3.pngpo_fkha3d1.pngpo_fkha3d2.pngpo_fkha3d3.pngpo_fkha3d.png[/align]

I aggree with InyriForge, a little more analogous color would really liven up his skin. Maybe a hint of some greens and purples blended into the shadows, and cyans in the highlights. I know that most of the comic books will use flat color, but there is a great painted image of Thrawn that has some purple along the hairline and cheek bone, and some green along the jaw line. It adds a little more dimension to the skin. I also like to look at movies like X-men (Mystique & Nightcrawler), and the behind-the-scenes makeup process for inspiration.

Other than that, I think that the eyes look great as they go through dark side stages. And the design of the veins are fantastic! Good call with the teeth being blue as well, so that they don't stand out too much from the skin.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your characters. :thumbsup:

I aggree with InyriForge, a little more analogous color would really liven up his skin. Maybe a hint of some greens and purples blended into the shadows, and cyans in the highlights. I know that most of the comic books will use flat color, but there is a great painted image of Thrawn that has some purple along the hairline and cheek bone, and some green along the jaw line. It adds a little more dimension to the skin. I also like to look at movies like X-men (Mystique & Nightcrawler), and the behind-the-scenes makeup process for inspiration.

Other than that, I think that the eyes look great as they go through dark side stages. And the design of the veins are fantastic! Good call with the teeth being blue as well, so that they don't stand out too much from the skin.

I'll fix that for the big project (Yes, I did restart it.), of which this is a part. I used this as my reference. I also used the former head (the third Asian Male Head & transitions), but carefully colored the eyes and nothing else, as my template. Thanks for the feedback.

Archived