Home

OJP work for mac?

RobQel-Droma

I've downloaded OJP before, but it really didn't work - I run JA on a mac - because the .bat files (think that's what they are) don't run on macs. Since the readme says you have to run them to get the entire mod to work, well.... my question is, is there a version of OJP that works for macs, or is there a way to run those files that I don't know of?

Just another thought, I remember that one could pause the console that appears just before JA starts and put some stuff there that otherwise is write protected. I think that was one of the ways to get dismemberment to work. Maybe you could try and go that way with OJP.

G_dismember (value)

Cg_dismember (value)

I usually just set those to really high values (knowing their actual max values are pretty low) and that works for me. You have problems with dismemberment?

Nope, I meant the g_sabermorerealistic or was it g_saberrealisticcombat in single player to get that crazy saber fights. If my memory serves me well it was write protected as well.

Got a clue you may want to try out:

Dismemberment wasn't working. And when I typed g_sabermorerealistic in the console it told me that the command was write protected.

But then I discovered that if you enter the console in the startup screen or in the load screen and type ''exec autoexec'', the write protection is passed through and you can get dismemberment working.

So put "seta fs_game ojpenhanced" in autoexec.cfg (or perhaps other cfg) and exec it ingame.

And:

First Method: You can use a commandline method where you hold down shift when you start up JA. Type in the following on one line:

+set g_sabermorerealistic 3 +set helpusobi 1

Continue on starting up the game.

This is what I told you about before. Try with +set fs_game "ojpenhanced"

Good luck.

G_saberrealisticcombat is single player only and cg_dismember/g_dismember is the same thing except that you can't dismember anything post mortem.

Nah, I believe it's quite different. With g_dismember you can get dismemberment only after hp goes to 0, and g_sabermorerealistic allows you to make saber dismember on touch or on hit regardless of hp. (I noticed that you meant g_saberrealisticcombat, but I have no idea how it works in JA. In JK2 it worked like g_sabermorerealistic now does.)

But anyway, it's just an attempt to get fs_game to work for RobQel-Droma. I didn't test it out.

All those saber realistic cvars are in SP ONLY.

G_Dismember sets the rate at which dismemberments occur in MP. I think it's a 0-100 value.

CG_Dismember sets which dismembers your game shows (IE, it censors the carnage). CG_Dismember 4 allows you to see all dismemberments.

All those saber realistic cvars are in SP ONLY.

G_Dismember sets the rate at which dismemberments occur in MP. I think it's a 0-100 value.

CG_Dismember sets which dismembers your game shows (IE, it censors the carnage). CG_Dismember 4 allows you to see all dismemberments.

Yay I agree, it's SP. Just an example of going around the write protection.

Archived