Home

[WIP]Golden armor of bendak starkiller[K1]

LordRevan999

Hello all,I am back:thmbup1:. Well after some motivation and all I thought I should come back and at least finish the job. Any ways,had to install photoshop and all to get myself back on the track. I am now using the version 1 with few minor changes until I can figure some thing out. So in the pics below you will have to observe a little to see lines all over the armor like scratches but are overlayed or something. I did not made them white or black cause I thought the white was already enough and I also thought of darkening golden as to make it look worn out but well that remains to be seen.

3ba1.jpg3ba3.jpg3ba2.jpg

And I am also posting a pic without the scratches so you can compare below.

or3.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sure I will think about it . I think I can but I will have to make the golden one more interesting than others if you know what I mean.

Edit:

Took,some time though but I thought I should remove the white below the logo on the chest. I also mad e the white a little grey so that it might look good with the scratches on armor. Let me know if you think I should use the older version as posted above.

3bawithoutac1.jpg3bawithoutac3.jpg3bawithoutac2.jpg

Edit 2:

Hey,guys Canderis and Varsity Puppet suggested that I should make the dark spots and the dark logo's rid of the shininess they have due to alpha channel. Made a try to see if it works so here is a pic.

3bawithoutac2alpha4jpg.jpg

you certainly do like adding scratches :). Well, it looks like you've got quite a few options, so you might want to just make a pack with about 3 or 4 choices.

I can't remember what kind of dialog you added to Bendak; what did he talk about?

I was re-reading some of your earlier posts, and trying to figure out why you couldn't get the .utc to work properly. I've made a TSLPatcher setup that adds a new line to the appearance.2da and changes the tar02_bendak021.utc file. When I play the game, he wears his modified armour skin in both the cantina and the duelling ring. The only reason I can think of that might cause problems, is if you are using a saved game from before you first used the modified .utc file.

All you'd have to do to check that, is to put the modded files in the override directory, then start a brand new game and rush through everything to get to the cantina (save the game just outside the cantina door).

Glad to see you're back :D

Thanks,RR41. I got it working now. I just made some minor adjustments on the armor . I am going to show two pics with the white on right side of chest removed. You see and judge people cause I can't choose between the two.

N_Mandalorian03bawithoutwhiteactryclothlightnewcpsepsg.jpgN_Mandalorian03bawithoutwhiteactryclothlightnewcpsepsgtry2.jpg

Edit:

Here's a pic so you can compare the change in the logo on the right shoulder.

N_Mandalorian03compare.jpg

Edit 2:

Been working on the version without scratches. Made it look similar to the scratches one only it doesn't have any. In the pic the middle and right pic are some tries I made to make the worn out look either less (like in midddle) or to increase it (like in right). Another pic is also uploaded so you can see the less and increased worn out one with a closer look.

withoutsharpen.jpgwithoutsharpen2.jpgwithoutsharpen2a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the black ones don't seem very "Golden" like the title of the thread says. It looks more like he's been fighting against an oil slick :lol:

The scratches look good. They seem to be very fine, like he's been buffeted by wind & sand, or contact with abrasive surfaces (like stone floors); rather than large scrapes from bladed weapons.

Archived