Home

Hidden Bek Suit

MasterWaffle

screen2nd7.th.jpg screen1ek4.th.jpg

Description: Being in a Swoop Gang is dangerous, so having good protection is vital. This standard issue Hidden Bek Suit has a special breastplate coated with ceramic to help deflect blaster fire, and is emblazoned with the Hidden Bek colors.

Properties: Feats required: Armor Proficiency - Medium

Defense Bonus: 8, +2 with Mesh Underlay

Damage Resistance: Resists 30/- against Energy

Bonus Feat with Armor Reinforcement: Toughness

Note: This .rar includes a file that will have Gadon give you the armor after you agree to get the prototype engine for him.

The files in the Bonus folder makes a chosen few of the Bek's wear the armor.

If you fancy it, you can download here.

:D

I love your mods man,

maybe it's only me that think so, but should'nt a swoopgang have som goggles to protect there eyes, while they are racing in high speeds in the dirty corridors of Taris, the splashy watery ocean of Maanan or the dusty destert of Tatooine?

I've allways find this kind of odd.

I love your mods man,

maybe it's only me that think so, but should'nt a swoopgang have som goggles to protect there eyes, while they are racing in high speeds in the dirty corridors of Taris, the splashy watery ocean of Maanan or the dusty destert of Tatooine?

I've allways find this kind of odd.

We'll I've always thought of it like they had specified members who were swoop racers, the rest were a kind of backup/support system. I agree with you on the no goggles on the swoop racers, though. Maybe they waited until they got on their swoop bikes to put them on? ;)

I like the fact that you're doing armor mods. I LOVE armor mods...that why I personally like to do them as well. This particular one is very simple, but I still like it. It's effective.

Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you! They are pretty simple yet still leave a personal mark on the game, which is kind of fun. And adding placeables is a great way to start learning how to script, so it's a learn as I go thing.

Thanks! Feedback always gives me warm and fuzzy feelings. :lol:

There are a couple of masks in the game that could fitt that role.

And i also figured that they always put them on just before the race and took them off just after.

Anyways, i really really like this mod.

Maybe a mask next?

I'll keep that in mind for when I'm looking for a new project. :)

Archived