Home

Petition: Starwars expanded universe TV show

Arcesious

Would an Expanded Universe TV show be a good idea?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would an Expanded Universe TV show be a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

I think the Clone Wars CGI animated show will be cool and even if it sucks, its a cartoon anyway. But I am a bit dubious about the live action show slated for next year, that could very easily turn out to be a very bad, George better make sure he's got a good Idea before he puts it to film

It might be good, but... you always have to be wary of these things as far as Star Wars. Any other kind of media besides the movies (that isn't animated) would seem to be very, very good to actually be a success. I mean, I'm interested, just a bit apprehensive.

But as far as other EU series, that all depends on how the live-action series does in '08. And no, I don't think it should be about EU material that has already been done - i.e. Thrawn, LotF, Yuuzhan Vong (Lord no).

I voted for, "Yes"

--

I say this mainly because it has a lot of potential, in my personal opinion. I know that if they (LA) made an EU TV show, I would most definately watch it. I am sure that many Star Wars fans in general would watch it too. I could be wrong though...

• 1 month later...

I have had my fill of clone wars. Of course, I've seen the movies, the cartoon(bad art), read the novel and the comics, and played the games.

I would much rather see events that take place betwen ep III and IV. I was let down by no Vader til the end of III. Bring on Vader.

I would really like some Kotor stories as well, as long as it is not weak stories like they are telling in the comics.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived