Home

Most Waited for Video Game

Da_man

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... you mean that actually released? Because so far, the longest game wait goes to Duke Nukem Forever(ironically in racing, DNF means Did Not Finish)... Longest released game wait was TFII, though I'm not really one who waited for either.

For me:

Longest non-released game wait - FireFly Online

Longest released game wait - Half Life 2

Currently waiting for Half Life 2: Episode 3. Episode 2 was a cliffhanger. :s

I wish that Valve would already just end the current story arc and create Half Life 3 already and have a more HL1 story. Since HL1 was a masterpiece.

Anyway what i am waiting for is Guitar Hero 4 (Aerosmith FTW), Starcraft II (Terrans FTW) Grand theft auto 4 (Nico Bellic FTW) and Deus Ex 3 (J.C Denton FTW)

The game I waited patiently the longest for while watching every update with baited breath would be Mass Effect. I purchase a 360 the first of last year just waiting for Mass Effect to be released (then I wore it out playing Oblivion and had to buy another after Mass Effect was released). Close second is every other BioWare game.

If there ever is a KOTOR 3 it will win hands down.

Definitely KOTOR 3.

As far as a game that has seen release, I'd say Need for Speed Carbon. I read everything there was to find about that game and really couldn't wait to finally drive muscle cars in that series. The cars lived up to expectation, but the story stunk, the game was too short, and the city layout seemed far too random. I've played it through a couple of times but have yet to get my bearings on which direction I'm going at any given time.

PC release for Mass Effect

Ah yes. Mass Effect as well. Definitely looking forward to that being released.

And KotOR III. Even thought we don't know anything about it, I'm hoping it'll get made. And while I'm wishing, I'll mention Monkey Island 5 too, just for the sake of optimism. >_<

Archived