Home

Most Waited for Video Game

Da_man

At the moment for me it's Fable 2 and Rainbox Six Vegas 2, I'm really looking forward to them.

So far one that's realeased that seamed to take forever to come out was X Men Legends, that kept getting set back months and then all of a sudden X Men Legends 2 came out and I didn't even realise one was being worked on.

--Stream

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Past Games:

A toss between KOTOR2 and FIFA 08 were the ones I pondered most and enjoyed.. Also Final Fantasy X-2 which I didnt enjoy as much

Future:

Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Dragon Age, Conan(just curious) on PC. TFU(will need to buy PS3 first)..... and anything else that BioWare make because they=awesome

mtfbwya

Not only did I wait with baited breath for MasEffect to drop' date=' I bought an X-Box360, an HDTV and upgraded some stereo components specifically for this game.[/quote']
Well, you are not the only one. ;)
Ditto – except change stereo components to home internet access, was already thinking ahead to downloadable content.

KOTOR2

No way did you just say that :carms:

Not only was that like one of the shortest waits ever for a sequel, it would have benefited sooo much more from an even longer production period...How anyone could consider that wait too long is just wack-a-doodoo :xp:

Ditto – except change stereo components to home internet access, was already thinking ahead to downloadable content.

*Cough, splurge, rattle*

Believe it or not, the PC does downloadable content too, for free :)

And it does high-resolution gaming too, smack my behind and call me shmirkel!

Not only did I wait with baited breath for MasEffect to drop' date=' I bought an X-Box360, an HDTV and upgraded some stereo components specifically for this game.[/quote']

Unless you got a fancy 1080p HDTV the PC game would still pwn any day, even then, a 24" monitor is way cheap right now and would have saved you a bit over that telly and a 360, even if you do count the purchase of a better GPU...

*shakes head*

*Cough, splurge, rattle*

Believe it or not, the PC does downloadable content too, for free :)

And it does high-resolution gaming too, smack my behind and call me shmirkel!

Patience is a virtue and I have none. Oh I will get it on PC, but I could wait 24 hours for my order from Amazon to come in, I went to Target and bought it again. If I couldn’t wait 24 hours do you really think I could wait 7 months? I will get the PC version too. My Xbox 360 died too and I bought a new one within half an hour of getting the Red Rings of Death. I was not going to wait 6 weeks for Microsoft to replace my unit. Did I mention that I lack patience?

Unless you got a fancy 1080p HDTV the PC game would still pwn any day, even then, a 24" monitor is way cheap right now and would have saved you a bit over that telly and a 360, even if you do count the purchase of a better GPU...

*shakes head*

I got the 1080I, but I don't just use it for gaming, it is rather nice to watch TV on too. ;)

Oh yeah, I got a 46" 1080p LCD HDTV to go with my Yamaha full surround stereo system W/sub woofer, an Elite 360 w/X-box live GOLD hook-up and a partridge in a pear tree.

Let's see, would I rather play MassEffect with that or sit in my work cubicle and play on a 24" monitor w/laptop speakers? hmmm...

Well, with those glasses you wear to work, maybe you don't need a screen that big.:)

My living room is one big video game center. I wish I never had to leave the house. But, somebody's gotta pay for all of that stuff. So, it's off to work I go.

...but, I'll be back soon.

Live to game, game to live

Oh yeah' date=' I got a 46" 1080p [i']LCD[/i] HDTV to go with my Yamaha full surround stereo system W/sub woofer, an Elite 360 w/X-box live GOLD hook-up and a partridge in a pear tree.

Let's see, would I rather play MassEffect with that or sit in my work cubicle and play on a 24" monitor w/laptop speakers? hmmm...

My living room is one big video game center. I wish I never had to leave the house. But, somebody's gotta pay for all of that stuff. So, it's off to work I go.

...but, I'll be back soon.

Live to game, game to live

What about us with the 50" HD hooked up to a gaming rig PC, remote keyboard and mouse, bluetooth controllers, and even a bluetooth joystick. And of course I play it at 1080p. It's also on a desk next to the TV so if I want to let someone else watch TV, I can still do that. It's called versatility. Yeah I'd rather play it on PC because there will be mods. With an X-Box 360 I get.... a machine that may at any time red-ring on me and make me lose all the time invested...

With an X-Box 360 I get.... a machine that may at any time red-ring on me and make me lose all the time invested...

Money not time. You don't lose your data, unless you get a hard drive error, which is not what the Red Rings of Death mean. You keep all your information and can just plug and play into a new system right where you left off. The only time you lose is the month waiting for a replacement, unless your dumb enough to just go out and buy a new 360 in the mean time. :xp:

I agree with you, I'd rather play it on the PC, but when it comes out seven months earlier on the 360, I'll play it on the 360 first.

bioshock

COD4

They both came out last year. I don't think that they announced any sequels

When it was about to come out, I couldn't wait for Super Smash Bros. Melee. And now it's Brawl. Funnily enough, I've never owned either console that these games are played on.

Aside from that, GTA IV.

Brawl is dead to me now that it didn't include my favorite Mele character.

You know. I remember back when I waited in line for hours for my Nintendo 64 and then had to wait 3 more hours for my games. Shadows of the Empire, Mario, and that pilot game that turned out to not be as fun as I thought.

I loved SoTE and Mario, I was extremely excited about it when I saw the pictures for Shadows.

I was all "OMFG! STAR WARS GAME IN 3-D!"

Archived