Home

Most Waited for Video Game

Da_man

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about us with the 50" HD hooked up to a gaming rig PC...

Sweet set up.

If you don't have LCD, then make sure to turn the blurred movement setting off in the game settings and that will reduce some of the blurriness you're going to run into.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, 'cause while you're just starting that game, I'll be jumping into StarWars Force Unleashed.

...and by the time that comes out on PC, we 360 players should have some more helpful hints for ya.

Mods are cool, but if you never have them, you don't miss them.

Which one?

Ive mostly played as Mewtwo in Mele and have molded his attacks and powers to my hands and I can't play any other character the same way. I got made fun of because I was using a pokemon character until I finally managed to beat all my friends at SSB

Ive mostly played as Mewtwo in Mele and have molded his attacks and powers to my hands and I can't play any other character the same way. I got made fun of because I was using a pokemon character until I finally managed to beat all my friends at SSB

Ah, I prefered Ganondorf myself, but then again, I suck. :xp:

Fable 2 and the PC version of Mass Effect.

On the topic of past waiting, my dad's car broke down while he was giving me a lift to go and get Super Smash Bros Melee. Having waited for it for ages, two hours of sitting in a garage in anticipation is a lot less fun...

Fable 2 and the PC version of Mass Effect.

On the topic of past waiting, my dad's car broke down while he was giving me a lift to go and get Super Smash Bros Melee. Having waited for it for ages, two hours of sitting in a garage in anticipation is a lot less fun...

Couldn't you have walked?

Halo 3...

And look how that turned out...

What do you mean? Halo 3 was a HUGE improvement to the second one. It was a great game

Halo 3 wasn't much of an improvement on Halo 2. It's closer to being an expansion pack than an actual, proper sequel. Of course, I have a very low opinion of Halo, especially since people have such incredible love for the series.

Anyway, the game I'm looking forward to is StarCraft II. Followed by Fallout III and Spore. I'd await The Force Unleashed, but I have no means to play it.

Has anyone actually kept waiting that long? I mean, really waiting, for DNF? Wouldn't you pretty much forget about it after the first decade?

Duke Nukem lost around 70% of its fanbase due to forever. But there are still a lot of loyal fans dedicated to it. Since they have recently put up really good screen shots I believe that there are even more

Well, I just don't see myself actively waiting for a sequel to, say, Descent, even though it's one of my favorite games. Even though Interplay is still alive somewhat and has expressed interest in continuing the franchise. It's been nine years since Descent3 was released, and I lost active interest in a sequel several years ago. I think to myself "Yeah it would be sweet" but also "there isn't much point in waiting for it." Maybe these fans of DNF are simply the people who think it would be nice, but it doesn't matter much to them anymore, like me with Descent3.

I feel a different way. For example Fallout. Fallout is a game that I am remotely interested in. However a sequel is in development currently and now I am very actively interested in it due to its obvious superiority to many other RPGS that are in development

I think there I would recognize a difference between "waiting for the sequel to Fallout" and "waiting for Fallout 3" -- statements which aren't necessarily equivalent. I waited for Jedi Outcast (my first JK game), and then I waited for the sequel to Jedi Outcast, regardless of final product's attributes.

Archived