Home

IGN Reviewer has Bad Day, Flames 203

Glokidd

IGN reviewer Steve Butts (Please, no jokes - were all adults here ;) ) has posted a highly negitive review of S&M 203: Night of the Raving Dead, saying many crazy things like "The magic wanes. Here's hoping it can be resurrected." and "It was inevitable that the Sam and Max series would slip. After so many quality episodes, we really can't be surprised that this latest sees the quality dip a bit, particularly in terms of story and humor.". Okay, i just clipped the few first lines of the article, but i think you guys get the point: That this guy completely missed the point alltogether. Put aside the fact that this "review" from a professional gaming site came several weeks after the titles release, it really just seems he just going throught the motions of reviewing a title, one that apperently he had no interest in playing.

Yes its true that not everyone likes everything but i honesly feel that this game (so far one of the best in the series imho) got the short end of the stick from IGN and needed to share that opinion

See it Here

Im done ranting now :p

Archived