Home

Gears of War 2

Commander Obi-Wan

I don't know about everyone else but I found Gears to be a very hard game. I mean I completed Mass Effect on insanity and found that easy, but I couldn't get to grips with Gears. I may give it another go, but I won't be buying 2. The only game I'm really looking forward to atm is Force Unleashed.

I completed all three difficulties in Gears of War. Though, I did get a little help against RAAM in Insane difficulty. That was about the one part I couldn't seem to beat on my own. :p

Regarding Mass Effect, I'm still on my first playthrough in the "insanity" difficulty, and it's not that tough, I've only ran into a few troubles.

• 2 weeks later...

Gears of War is one of the main games that prompted me to purchase an Xbox 360, and I played the HELL out of that game. I was no good at all online, but I did enjoy doing the campaign on co-op. I will get the sequel, I already pre-ordered it, and it will be fun. The original campaign was short, but it was a good story, and the graphics and game play of the entire thing was a land mark in video game history. I cannot wait.

Archived