Home

Favorite Indy Movie

DeadYorick

• 2 months later...
Definitely Last Crusade. Not only is the soundtrack epic, but Dr. Jones Sr. is amazing and just adds even more fun to the formula.

I agree with that. The Last Crusade is amazing and I doubt the new film will beat this as my favourite Indiana Jones film. Temple of Doom is second though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Raiders Of The Lost Ark FTW!

Its pretty much the great original Indiana Jones film to ever hit theaters. The plot was epic, the soundtrack was amazing, and the characters were amazingly developed.

Not to mentioned, Harrison Ford preformed a brilliant acting as Indiana. He's smart, tough, fast, everything.

So all in all, I would have to say Raiders. It was a amazing master piece.

But I also liked Last Crusade, and that's my second favorite Indiana film.

• 1 month later...

the last crusade has to be it with Henry Jones Sr. Awesome. Including some of the funnier parts like when Indy gets hit in the head with a vase and Henry Jones Sr. keeps calling him Junior and Indy tellin him "DON'T CALL ME JUNIOR!" 2nd has to be Raiders of the lost ark with Marion :D:D:D

Definitely Raiders on top. It's classical even to today: Nazi badass, a not-so-godlike hero, a McGuffin that is tied with Bible (that's what make it quite mystery, right?), and introducing a new iconic hero that lasts forever.

Then... hmm, I wonder which one should I place at second, Last Crusade or Temple of Doom. Last Crusade is a great Indy (and movie) to watch, with witty script; humorous lines, father-and-son situations, Nazi bad-asses and especially, Sir Sean Connery. Yeah, Last Crusade is at the second place for me

But still, I still love Temple of Doom. This is the true B-movie style, with destructive cult, myths, Asia and such. I don't see why ToD isn't considered a great Indy movie.

But Indy 4 was a little bit disappointment to me. Isn't that a cliche for Indy movies that every temples that he entered will collapse? :D. It's still a good movie, but comparing to three prequel, it is going a little backward.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade the most. It has more emotion than Raiders and Temple combined, Last Crusade is so epic and the climax is great.

Also shouldn't this be a poll?

Yeah, I think Last Crusade is the best as well....it would've been an excellent way to end the trilogy, but they just had to make another.....*weeps*

Anyway, Crusade has an awesome tank in it, not too mention more of everything then the other movies...indeed the best:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived