Home

[TSL] 2 Requests

Actually the portrait part wouldn't be very hard, just find a pic of Boba Fetts head that you like and use photoshop(or your choice texturing fun tools) and crop it down to size and save as the portrait.

Look in Darkkender's tut about adding a new head,it will tell you how to do it

The other is out of my league so I couldn't help you there :)

You would have to save it as a TGA, I think 128x128 was the size. Then save the tga as po_BF01, copy the file twice and save the other 2 as po_BF01D1 and po_BF01D2.(I am assuming you would use BF as in Boba Fett,I thought it would be easier to remember) BF01 is just an example but feel free to use it as a naming reference if you want:)

Although none of this will help unless you modify the portraits.2da file as well(just thought about that)

Like I said in the appearance.2da tut section at the top of the Holowan Labrotories section there is a tut called "So you want to add a new face to the game" or something like that. Its by Darkkender and a very good tutorial. I used it to add Kaevee to the game

That Vandar skin will work in TSL too.

I made two different skins now.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Jolee_Turns_Into_a_Yoda_Species;83780

I switched the Vandar one to Jolee and made a whole new Vandar one.

@Shem: Isn't that my reskin of Vandar? The paler one I mean. I don't mean to accuse you of stealing it, but I know I made one just like that and was wondering if you could have forgotten where you got it from and just assumed it was yours some time later.

@Shem: Isn't that my reskin of Vandar? The paler one I mean. I don't mean to accuse you of stealing it, but I know I made one just like that and was wondering if you could have forgotten where you got it from and just assumed it was yours some time later.
No, it's not your Vandar. I make my own skins. You may as well download it and compare it to yours if you need to ease your mind. I also don't know who you are or what mods you have and where you host them at.

3/7/08 Edit: I don't want add more posts about this (which is why I'm editing this one), so I'm PMing you about what you should have done when you wondered if I had used your work so you would have found out that I couldn't have used your work without needing to ask me about it and taking up thread space while in the process of taking it off-topic and had your mind put at ease.

No, it's not your Vandar. I make my own skins. You may as well download it and compare it to yours if you need to ease your mind. I also don't know who you are or what mods you have and where you host them at.

~snipped~ Don't flame. --Jae I was being facetious. --MM

This isn't the place to be facetious MM, please leave that type of thing out of your posts around here in the future. You know the rules, so follow them. -RH

Anyway, there is (or was) a mod that put Fett-style Mandalorian armor into the game. One of those armors is Boba Fett, if I recall correctly. It's not being hosted anywhere, but a few people do still have it. Ask in the PCGameMods request thread if you're interested.

Archived