Home

Yavin IV Planet Mod

Well, it's been a long time in the making, the English version is now here, with the brilliant translations by ÐeceptiKain, everyone can now enjoy this amazing mod.

MotOR.jpg

For more screenshots see the project thread here

----

Name: [K1] Yavin IV Planet Mod

Author: MotOR Squad + Master Zionosis

Translator: ÐeceptiKain

Date: 05/03/08

E-Mail: Read the included readme

Contents:

1 Description

2 Installation

3 Uninstallation

4 Future Releases

5 Bugs

6 Adknowledgements

7 Permissions

8 Website

---------------------------------------------

1 Description

---------------

This mod will add an entire new planet to KotOR I, Yavin IV. They're are 10 new modules in total and a great new storyline.

2 Installation

-----------------

Place all the files in the Modules folder into the Modules folder in your KotOR directory, and then place all the files in the Override folder into the Override folder in your KotOR directory. If you also want the MotOR Yavin launcher copy the Launcher folder to your KotOR directory.

3 Uninstallation

-----------------

Just remove all these files from the relevent folder in your K1 directory.

4 Future Releases

--------------------

-Voice Overs for non alien species

Of course if there is any bugs or errors these will be assessed as well.

5 Bugs

------

None that i know of, if you find any PM me at Holowan Labs please.

6 Acknowledgments

------------------

A massive thanks to the original creators of the Yavin mod (MotOR) and allowing me to translate the mod.

A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.

Also thank you ÐeceptiKain for your excellent work on the translations, without you this wouldn't have happened.

And a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

7 Permissions

-------------------

This mod may only be used/modified with my consent.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a great time rebuilding the mod and I hope everyone enjoys it.

~Master Zionosis

Download

KotOR Files Download

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, quick question, how do I get to Yavin IV's surface? I loaded a save after finishing Dantooine DS (not having travelled to any other planets), but when I click on Yavin I get to the space station. Do I get to the planet through conversation/clicking anything there or what? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I figured I have to click on the door panels at the very end of the space station to initiate the dialog, however when I tried with a later save (after getting the cutscene the introduces darth bandon), i couldn't click on the door! Is this only accessible as a first planet stop?

EDIT: I figured I have to click on the door panels at the very end of the space station to initiate the dialog, however when I tried with a later save (after getting the cutscene the introduces darth bandon), i couldn't click on the door! Is this only accessible as a first planet stop?

I don't quite get what you mean, could explain a bit better please.

Ahh good, let me know if anything is 'broken' hehe. I do hope not :p

The following files from this say that they're 0 KB: N_DarkJediM99.tga, x_sithappren01.tga, x_sithappren02_h.tga, x_terantanak01.tga; Everything else seems to be normal.

So, could you make a zip with those (preferably not at 0 KB)? That's the only thing that looks like a bug at the moment.

I already got the datapad, if thats what you mean. Im still at a loss for the correct combination

No, I mean open a few of the other numbered doors.

But it has just occurred to me that the datapad isn't of much help, so, upon revising the mod, I may scatter the combination around Yavin and you have to piece it together once you have all the clues.

But it has just occurred to me that the datapad isn't of much help, so, upon revising the mod, I may scatter the combination around Yavin and you have to piece it together once you have all the clues.

that might help some of us less inteligent people :p

and Im off again to randomly open and close doors!

Well, it's been a long time in the making, the English version is now here, with the brilliant translations by ÐeceptiKain, everyone can now enjoy this amazing mod.

MotOR.jpg

For more screenshots see the project thread here

From the Readme:

----
Name: [K1] Yavin IV Planet Mod
Author: [b]MotOR Squad[/b] + Master Zionosis
Translator: ÐeceptiKain
Date: 05/03/08
E-Mail: Read the included readme

Contents:
1 Description
2 Installation
3 Uninstallation
4 Future Releases
5 Bugs
6 Adknowledgements
7 Permissions
8 Website

---------------------------------------------

1 Description
---------------
This mod will add an entire new planet to KotOR I, Yavin IV. They're are 10 new modules in total and a great new storyline.

2 Installation
-----------------
Place all the files in the Modules folder into the Modules folder in your KotOR directory, and then place all the files in the Override folder into the Override folder in your KotOR directory. If you also want the MotOR Yavin launcher copy the Launcher folder to your KotOR directory.

3 Uninstallation
-----------------
Just remove all these files from the relevent folder in your K1 directory.

4 Future Releases
--------------------
-Voice Overs for non alien species

Of course if there is any bugs or errors these will be assessed as well.

5 Bugs
------
None that i know of, if you find any PM me at Holowan Labs please.

6 Acknowledgments
------------------
A massive thanks to the original creators of the Yavin mod (MotOR) and allowing me to translate the mod.

A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.

Also thank you ÐeceptiKain for your excellent work on the translations, without you this wouldn't have happened.

And a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

7 Permissions
-------------------
This mod may only be used/modified with my consent.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a great time rebuilding the mod and I hope everyone enjoys it.

~Master Zionosis

Download

P.S. I would have put a KotOR Files link as well, but my page kept timing out when I tried to upload it, I messaged Shem but so far no reply.

See, I told you you could do it, mammal. If you believe in your dreams, then you can do anything!

(By the way, you should probably nuke that PCWorld or whatever the hell it's called, now that you got your PC back.)

Archived