Home

Yavin IV Planet Mod

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm. When ever I try to go to Yavin the game freezes. It loads 10% then freezes. What mods aren't this mod compatible with?

That narrows it down, I'm incapable of detailing which mods this isn't compatible with. But no one else has had this problem and neither do I so I would say there must be some conflict.

If you have any appearance.2da files in your Override I'd say that's the highest possibility of a conflict.

Wow, I'm definitely downloading this! I can't imagine the amount of work this must have taken. Kudos

Thank you MW, we got here in the end though hehe :)

Hmmm. When ever I try to go to Yavin the game freezes. It loads 10% then freezes. What mods aren't this mod compatible with?

Happens to me a lot, did you put the module files into the module folder? I thought that I could just put them into the override and that always happened to me.

Do you have any plans to release a version of this mod that uses the TSL Patcher? I'd love to try this out, but most of my save files are entangled in mods with altered 2das.

(I did try editing the 2das by hand, but I accidentally turned Carth into an Iridonian v_v)

Do you have any plans to release a version of this mod that uses the TSL Patcher? I'd love to try this out, but most of my save files are entangled in mods with altered 2das.

(I did try editing the 2das by hand, but I accidentally turned Carth into an Iridonian v_v)

I thought I put in the readme that the next version would be packed with the patcher, hmmm, obviously not.

But yes, unless I get into a complete mess doing it I don't see why I won't.

Any idea when that next version will be ready for us to download? I liked the original enough despite the language barrier and would be interested to see what you've done with it.

Nothing will change in version 2 other than the VOs for characters, and the TSL Patcher. And of course any errors or bugs that arise.

Hey MZ Could I get a list of 2da changes? I would like to make this comp. with the ever popular BoS

Thanks,

EGJason

Well, I would do this but, there are 6 .2da files, all with a mass amount of changes and some of them are to particular things already present within the game, so it would be extremely difficult for me to tell you, but what you can do is compare each .2da to see what's different, that would work but take allot of time, which is why I can't do it.

To make things just a tiny bit easier, here's a list of the modified .2da's:

appearance.2da

genericdoors.2da

heads.2da

placeables.2da

upcrystals.2da

upgrade.2da

~MZ

P.S. Thank you to everyone who's commented, it's great to see people like the mod. :D

Awww.... Way too large for me to DL. I have frickin' 56 k and the dl speed is about 3 k a second.

That's to bad :(

Anyway i made some math and 4 hours and 22 minutes will it take for you to download this if you at anytime would reconsider download.

Alrighty then MZ I'll wait

Thanks,

EGJason

Wait for what?

Master Z, an amazing piece of work

I am willing to consider mailing CD copies of this remarkable mod, (i have military speed DSL) to anyone who wants one if Master Z will permit it, and anyone can PM me your address. That is the least a humble fan can do of such fantastic work. And over time, i certanly think this is a candidate for a Restoration/Enhancement Pack for K1 Great work! the file comes to 46.1 MB) zipped, 102 MB expanded.

Now this is something I'll have to think about, I'm not sure how 'within' the rule lines this is...

no problem, just wanted to help out, it is not anything other than an offer to help but if it seems outside normal process, then i withdraw the offer. Mod looks great.

would probably be a hassle to handle shipping etc. anyhoo, ppl will just have to do long downloads if they have to :)

Archived