Home

Yavin IV Planet Mod

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a wee bit stuck, i've been through the Mando Base and gotten to the part where you verse Exar Kun, after beating him a couple times, he says something along the lines of, you cannot defeat me, something ubout unfinished business or something like that then he disappears. After that i have no idea what to do, even went back to jedi temple but no one there.....

do i need to progress further in the game to finish this? or am i missing something?

Go back to the Chamber Of Spirits and have look around there, that's the place you need to go :)

Hi Guys,

I have this Mod loadet but don´t activetet. Why? He is in the override Folder and the other Folder.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

You need to go to the Yavin Space Station then click the terminal by one of the doors near the end of the station, a dialog will come up and you can travel to yavin IV.

Go back to the Chamber Of Spirits and have look around there, that's the place you need to go

ok i'll do that, i'm playing from the start again, i swear i had been in all areas of the tomb, even "that door" which i wont mention here.... but you know the one

There are 2 Obelisks in that room click the farthest one away from the door a dialog will come up and thats how you get out

@Master Zionosis: I know but this mod is not trigger then.

Have you already been to the Yavin station before you installed the mod?

hey master zionsis,

i cant get past Yavin 4 area a and i am stuck there, i have beaten the trandoshins talk to the person there, gotten the items in the pillar to the east, and gone to the west in the inderonian base and completed it and idk what to do now? plz help...

I can't remember the layout of the Iridonian base, but you need to go to either end of the base and activate the speeder in the hanger.

any chance this will be a patcher mod soon?

Yeah, the patcher version will be released ASAP.

thanks i will try to compelete it and post a little vid of my playthrough thanks again

thanks i will try to compelete it and post a little vid of my playthrough thanks again, and btw, i cant get past the catacomb blue doors, plz help thanks 1nce more

actually i cant get past the end of the room past the blue doors help plz

Ive Brotherhood of shadow is the best content mod around, i havent played it yet but i just played through this and thought it was fantastic, this gets my vote so far. My only complaint would be the wacky colors, i prefer darker more star warsy style but i see where you were goin and it was alot of fun! Thanks!

i've finished the mod, but when I load anchorhead on tattooine, manan, kashyyk, korriban, star forge, etc., the game crashes during the loading process of the planetsa and idk what that means?

Please help me fix this so it will work.

I'd help, only I'm unable to see what other mods you have in your Override, and even if I could see what mods you have, I can't guarantee that I've played it, so I'm not able to help you I'm afraid, your problem most likely lies with files that modify stuff to do with the other planets.

Archived