Home

Ideas for main villain.

Random Person

So how would you like K3's main villain to be like in terms of goals, personality, abilities and fighting style?

Personally I'd prefer the villain to be more similar to Malak rather than Nihlius in terms of power but perhaps a bit less exagerrated and more subtle.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like a completely unique Sith Lord. One who looks far more normal then all the others

(lets face if the really evil masked or badly scared sith lords are getting kinda old)

Someone who is extremely powerful and yet fair looking(as in not Sion looking. lol)

Maybe wielding a double blade instead of single. And not so evil it hurts but he acts all nice until you piss him off.

Just a thought anyway.......

Now that idea I like. Although it just wouldn't be star wars without a Sith boss

I'm one of those guys who haven't liked KotOR II storyline. But unlike most of people, I don't despise the game because it ran too far from the Star Wars spirit. I just plainly hated the fact that it wasn't a throughly thought plot like K1 was, with all the gaps being explained by "the Force".:twocents:

So, I've got no qualms with a surprise boss. Of course there can be Sith Lords (and let's be honest here, there'll be), just not the final bad guy.

I'm one of those guys who haven't liked KotOR II storyline. But unlike most of people, I don't despise the game because it ran too far from the Star Wars spirit. I just plainly hated the fact that it wasn't a throughly thought plot like K1 was, with all the gaps being explained by "the Force".:twocents:

So, I've got no qualms with a surprise boss. Of course there can be Sith Lords (and let's be honest here, there'll be), just not the final bad guy.

wow...Those were almost exactly my thoughts on K2. lol

How about, you are Revan again, and you find that you're jedi master who trained you was hiding on Dantooine. Bla bla bla, you find him. But at the end, he turns on you and you have to fight him, with all of your party members against you. Like your whole party is jedi you have found on different planets, and you have to fight them all.

How about, you are Revan again, and you find that you're jedi master who trained you was hiding on Dantooine. Bla bla bla, you find him. But at the end, he turns on you and you have to fight him, with all of your party members against you. Like your whole party is jedi you have found on different planets, and you have to fight them all.

There are other topics about what you want the plot to be like. But this plot doesn't sound very original

I'm one of those guys who haven't liked KotOR II storyline. But unlike most of people, I don't despise the game because it ran too far from the Star Wars spirit. I just plainly hated the fact that it wasn't a throughly thought plot like K1 was, with all the gaps being explained by "the Force".

I honestly have to say that I agree with your statement. Not that I normally don't. I think that having a non-Sith as the "final bad guy" would be quite interesting. Change can be a good thing. :)

More on topic: Well, I think that the Star Wars universe (expanded universe?) should have a whole new villain. Perhaps, someone that is stealthy? Or a Sith Lord, or just some boss, that is a different species (EX: Twi'lek). I think that the entire human thing does get old sometimes. I mean this is Star Wars, there are going to be aliens, so why can't you be one. Or in this case that I am talking about, why can't the 'bad-guy' actually be an 'alien'? I think that that would be very interesting. Well, my brain juices are flowing, and I have a lot of ideas running through my head...I just can't state them as of the moment...

~Rev

What if there was one "real" Sith left? As far as cannon goes, Naga Sadow was the last member of the species mentioned. He met his end at the hands of Freedon Nadd, after being in suspended animation for 600 years following the Great Hyper Space War.

He took his Massassi warriors with him to Yavin 4, but what if the followers of Ludo Kresh (who also died in the Great Hyper Space War) and what ever remaining Sith fled to the Sith world Ziost.

I think this could work story wise. Remember after the death of Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kresh was more conservative than Naga Sadow and didn't want to fight the republic, believing the Sith weren't strong enough. It only makes sense that his followers would feel the same. They could've gained enough power to reveal themselves but stayed hidden during the war of Exar Kun, because of how powerful he was. After seeing the Jedi Order weakened, they decided to trick the Mandalorians into war in order to thin the Jedi's numbers even more.

Ofcourse we know the story of Revan (atleast up until Kotor I), but what if after regaining his memories he went off into unkown space and weakened them enough (with the help of the exile) that it gave the "lost jedi" enough time to rebuild the order.

I'd like to see another "Jedi-killer" in the style described by Atton and HK-47. The "fight" with him/her would be a solo crawl, having to dodge or endure traps and watch as he/she captures or kills your party members to weaken your resolve. In the end he/she would use one of them (Probably "the romantic interest" or the one you have most influence with) as a meatshield, and you could either stop him/her while hurting them or let him/her escape. Probably wouldn't work for a final boss, but I think it'd be interesting.

The main villian should be a splinter of the main character

He may not be the last boss, but isn't that who Nihilus was?

Snoop voice included

I think this could work story wise. Remember after the death of Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kresh was more conservative than Naga Sadow and didn't want to fight the republic, believing the Sith weren't strong enough. It only makes sense that his followers would feel the same.

Would it? Normally, the Sith that takes their masters place don't think on the same way the formers did. See Malak-Revan.

I'd love to see a Jedi end boss. But then far, far better done then Kotor 2.

A good example is the kotor comic, where several Jedi hunt a fugitive (innocent) padawan down. The resulting action is explosive and VERY cool... :D

Just imagine an ancient Yoda or Mace Windu hunting you down for the wrong reasons...ending in an explosive finale.

Would it? Normally, the Sith that takes their masters place don't think on the same way the formers did. See Malak-Revan.

During that time there were 2 Sith Lords ving fo power, and the main difference between them was Naga Sadow wanted to expand the empire, while Ludo Kesh was content with what they had, so it wouldn't make sese that Kresh's followers would think more like Sadow.

I would like if the last bad guy was one of those red true sith dudes. Malak had a cool thing where he sucked the life out of almost dead jedi, Traya had the three lightsaber thing which was nifty, I would like if the True Sith guy had something special, maybe even what happened at the end of Assassin's Creed...sorry possible spoiler coming

Were the last boss at the end summons back all the guys you killed, if this true sith could summon like a shadow of a bunch of sith lords back to fight you at once.

All of a sudden Sion, Nihilus, Traya, Malak, some other red dudes, other not so well known bad guys pop up like, maybe something like that.

Or like others have said above maybe not a human as the final boss, but maybe they haven't done it before because it looks slightly off or ridiculous, it would seem odd to me if a Duro was the final boss

^

Well, we are just brainstorming, and a lot of the ideas that I (and all of us) have heard have well...condridictions in them. Not trying to pick on you but there are some that I found with your last post (^)

Would it be odd to have to fight a Duro as the final boss on Duro?

If the last boss summons up all the people that you have killed, doesn't that mean that you have to kill them again? Wouldn't you think killing all that you have killed during the game, at the very end of the game would be pretty hard?

I'm not trying to pick on you. I want to say something on the "Snoop-Dog" comment, but what I have to say wouldn't be...erm...you know. :D

I want to say something on the "Snoop-Dog" comment, but what I have to say wouldn't be...erm...you know. :D

Lol...

Yeah I know what ur tying to say.

I only said that cuz I thought it would be funny.

Just imagine a end boss who is "high" 24/7.

:)

I think it would be rather interesting to have a polar opposite of the main character. A clone that made the opposite choices from you.

Yeah, I thought of something kinda similar. One of your part members (another Jedi) always seems to disaprove of your actions and everytime you gain light side points, he gains dark side points (and vice versa). Then at some pont in the game, there is some point of no return where you 2 are at odds and have a confrontation where one falls to the dark side.

Yeah, I thought of something kinda similar. One of your part members (another Jedi) always seems to disaprove of your actions and everytime you gain light side points, he gains dark side points (and vice versa). Then at some pont in the game, there is some point of no return where you 2 are at odds and have a confrontation where one falls to the dark side.

That looks like Kreia minus the inverse alignment points.

Archived