Home

Which other forums are you a part of?

*Don*

Mainly only post here:

But I also post occasionally in the BioWare forums, lately the Mass Effect section. Think I’m also a member of Team Gizka, but I don’t remember ever posting there.

Only been banned from one forum and that was the Houston Texans forum (although it was only a two week exile). I made it a self-imposed permanent ban as I could care less about the Texans.

There is no need to watch me tk102, unless Lucas Forums decides to draft Mario Williams over Vince Young and Reggie Bush. ;)

Hey..wat's your tag in the Mass Effect forum? *wave* Yeah, I'm Uilleand everywhere I go.

So..ummm..here, of course, Kotor Fan Media, all things Bioware, PetalsandThorns - those are my main hangouts....but there are a few relationship/intercultural forums, gaming forums, etc.

Gaming:

LF network

Cars:

r3vlimited.com (bmw e30 site)

e30tech.com (same)

e30zone.net (same)

e30.de (same)

sl-i.net (subaru)

bimmerforums.com (bmw)

m5board.com (bmw)

rmsolo.org (local autocross forum)

and assorted club racing and autocross forums.

mmm...yea...

I spend most time here as well as on economist.com. I know the last one is technicaly not a forum, but the replies after articles makes it damned close to one. I also sometimes join political forums, but I have yet to find a centrist one, so if anyone knows of one, pm me.

Ban't:

Gamespot(And all CNet websites. Including TV, movietome, that song site, and Gamefaqs :p)

Current:

Team Gizka (HI MILITADES :) )

Obsidian Entertainment

Here at LA, mostly at Holowan tho :p

Also:

Proud Creator of:

the K3 RPG at TG

The Image making thread at OE

3 awesome mods (ideas) here :D

I have far less forum-ing time than ever, and most of that time is spent in LFNs tech area(see sig) (about 30 mins a day on average)

Places I keep an eye on:

-Planet AMD64 > for the 64 bit goss (I use Vista x64)

-Guru3d > for the latest forceware drivers. As Im no longer am nvidia beta tester, this is the next best thing to get the latest builds.

-The Green Button > largest global home theatre pc sys builders/dev site

-Aust Media Centre Community > more home theatre stuff, Oz specific

-Sudhian > for shuttle smallform pcs sys builders

-4winmobile > latest winmobile pocket pc news n reviews

-Engadget - all the latest gagdets

mtfbwya

Lucasforums, DescentBB, and NationStates General. I have been banned from everything else on the internets because of my stunningly good looks.
I would ban you too, you sexy studmuffin you.

I'm part of other forums, but it's not really worth mentioning them. LF has won me over. <3

Okay fine, I guess if I don't say I'm just spamming (and boosting Spammy's ego :p ). I'll just say FileFront's forums and my own, since those are the only others I currently post at.

For me its:

-Lucasforums: for Kotor and RC, and occasionally the movie forum.

-TES Nexus (tesnexus.com): A place for me to get my Oblivion mods, i sometimes comment on their forums.

-you tube: only once or twice

-file front mod network: i sometimes comment on mods.

EDIT:

- Newgrounds: been a member for about a year, but just now doing something with it :xp:

Archived