Home

Where would you want to live?

*Don*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a city-planet, but whether it would be Coruscant, Taris, or some other planet I'm not aware of, wouldn't really matter. I just have to be where the people are.

For vacations, I think my top choices would be Naboo and Manaan. But I wouldn't want to live on either of them.

P.S. Poor Bee.

Where the most hot Twi'lek dancing girls(with and without garments) are ,tons of spice to use, tons of juma juice to drink, lots of swoop and pod racing to bet on... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHH

Sounds like Nar Shaddaa, oy I'm off, kicking '88s ass for stealing Kyles disc.

Or perhaps that SewerPlanet from DF (level 3).

Nice and secluded.

Where the most hot Twi'lek dancing girls(with and without garments) are ,tons of spice to use, tons of juma juice to drink, lots of swoop and pod racing to bet on... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHH

Nice and secluded.

Nice, real nice. Those places are where i would indulge my darker side. I love Shaddaa though. Full of life, you never know what is round the next corner.

Nice and secluded.

Lol, that actually sounds like Tatooine (Jabba's Palace).

Additionally, I would love to visit Star's End.

There is a whole book called "Han Solo at Star's End" where he is stuck in the Corporate Sector Authority sector.

It would be cool to see how those guys live.

Bee Hoon likes her Jedi like she likes her scotch, 12 years old and mixed up with coke.

Just you wait, Hall. One day I shall EAT YOUR BRAINS. And then probably promptly drop dead from whatever crap you have in there :p

Thailand

Thailand? Where did that come from?

Thailand? Where did that come from?

Mostly Hal's joke about 12 year olds mixed with scotch. Don't know if you're aware of Thailand's reputation in the sex-tourism trade. It may have abated somewhat, but it has long been a destination of interest to the perv's who travel overseas (often businessmen) for sex. B/c of the spread of stds, and aids specifically, the targets of their lust have been increasingly younger girls and boys. Not knocking you, just playing on that combo of comments/facts.

Archived