Home

Complain about servers here.

I played on JaSK's server some time ago, and got kicked because I shot someone with disruptor. I believe that all of those people were Polaks. Xarthes was the one who called a vote to kick me. So, what have we got here? Racism? Or something... worse?

Don't even try to force me to like Polaks again. Retarded bitches they are...

I don't get the reason of this complain. Someone wanted to kick you becouse he got angry with you and you came here to cry? Sorry but I know how annoying you can be.

I believe that all of those people were Polaks.

Oh yes they aren't people let's lock them somewhere below a sea let them die =.=.

So, what have we got here? Racism? Or something... worse?[/QUote]

Yes we have:

Retarded bitches they are...

I don't get the point of this complain. Someone wanted to kick you becouse he got angry with you and you came here to cry? Sorry but I know how annoying you can be and propably you started to insult everyone so they voted to kick you.

I believe that all of those people were Polaks.

Yes, they are the worst **** on the Earth... Everything bad is becouse of them.

So, what have we got here? Racism? Or something... worse?[/QUote]

Yes, we have:

Retarded bitches they are...

I don't get the reason of this complain. Someone wanted to kick you becouse he got angry with you and you came here to cry? Sorry but I know how annoying you can be.

Oh yes they aren't people let's lock them somewhere below a sea let them die =.=.

Yes we have:

I don't get the point of this complain. Someone wanted to kick you becouse he got angry with you and you came here to cry? Sorry but I know how annoying you can be and propably you started to insult everyone so they voted to kick you.

And by the way, learn to use quotes.

Yes, they are the worst **** on the Earth... Everything bad is becouse of them.

Yes, we have:

Kaldar you were best Polak I ever met, until now. And I didn't even tried to insult. Your nabby friend Xarthes started. lol. Oh, so if you will get sniped in mid-air, that's insult? Wow. Ego brain...

Well, his version is a bit different. But I still don't know why did you brought this onto forums?

They have took over the server for RP purposes...

Yes, we have our own server know. We create a RP Jedi Academy and we have regular trainings etc. Is it bad thing? And we aren't a clan.

Bros, brosephs and broheems, Polaks are our friends, I'll tolerate no further discrimination or slurring towards them unless done in jest or under the official approval of a real genuine Polak like Kaldar.

JaSK has the tendency to nerd rage if someone prawns him too much, kind of like Gay Jewish Ninja does. Don't take it too seriously. Heck when he gets back I'll give you rcon and you can kick him ;P

don't worry about that server max. I've talked to them before. they are very strict RPers and duel on the same team and win by disarming or a felw knockdowns :p an interesting way of doing it., but they don't know how to fight normally. ...so yeah they basically are selfmade outcasts in way ;) But that's ok, as long as they get enjoyment out of ojp that's the important thing. Just leave them be.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived