Home

Leviathon?

Makar

Hi there. As you can see ive only recently joined in on the forum activity here. As far as ive seen there's a nice community here.

Anyways, moving on. I'm finally bored of World of Warcraft after 3 years, and I've just begun playing Kotor 1 again. I decided ive got a little tired of the original game play. Basically, i'd looked through a list of mods on various different websites and found one named 'Reign of the SIth', which I found to be just what I was looking for. Unfortunately I can't find a working mirror.

SO! I wonder if there would be anyone who could either:

A) Find me a working mirror to download this mod.

B) Give me some tips on how to create a total conversion mod. Yes ive looked at the tutorials on these forums, however, i'd like to know how to replace the ebon hawk with the leviathon, wince I can't make head nor tail of it.

Thanks, Mak

Well if that is the case, then I ask for option B?

If I can get some advice on how to turn the interior of the Ebon Hawk into the Leviathon instead, I can probably figure out the rest of the editing myself.

Dont worry, the Leviathon isn't going to be landing. Instead, the Ebon Hawk will act as a transport between the surface and the ship.

Archived