Home

Incoming new version in 9001...9000...8999

Maxstate

Since Razor has been hounding my ass to release a new version with an included installer, and Darthdie has made nice progress with the code, we're almost ready to launch another new version of the mod.

Before we do that though, is there anything that you guys have noticed about the current version that you dislike? And if so, why? What would you like to see more of? What do you think should absolutely be removed? Also, any bugs we should know about?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly new T-21 is overpowered. It pwnd all with max mishap, you only need to spray. And fix bowcaster - zoom drains ammo o_0. Secondly, pls fix this this bug that you can't see enemy's weapon. OJP is ALMOST perfectly :p. But u can still add some new weapons and pls pls pls forces like team heal and team energize. We need more teamwork in OJP. There should be engineers with ff and sentries, medics, soldiers, jedis etc. and we only need more weapons, forces and items.

Well, I have not played it enough to comment on any imbalances, but I certainly would like some bugs to be fixed. A bug where you can't see your enemy's weapons is one of them.

I think jump is still a bit too sensitive, but I am not sure if you can fix or tweak that. Furthermore, does the new upcoming version have new animations?

Lol @BigAnnoyn'Fag.

Firstly new T-21 is overpowered. It pwnd all with max mishap, you only need to spray. And fix bowcaster - zoom drains ammo o_0. Secondly, pls fix this this bug that you can't see enemy's weapon. OJP is ALMOST perfectly :p. But u can still add some new weapons and pls pls pls forces like team heal and team energize. We need more teamwork in OJP. There should be engineers with ff and sentries, medics, soldiers, jedis etc. and we only need more weapons, forces and items.

Zoom drains ammo has been fixed. And i'm not sure about this bug about not seeing enemy's weap's, it doesnt happen to me :S.

@bjusterbaarlik, I think the new version will have new anims, max, baldy?

Yeah it is. So what about T-21 and over things like new forces and weapons?

T-21's downfall is basically that it is too accurate. The problem isn't its damage, it's the amount of shots you can accurately place within your crosshair at its firerate, which is a freaking lot. We're going to fix this.

We also have some surprises planned that should make force powers more interesting. More at 11.

T-21's downfall is basically that it is too accurate. The problem isn't its damage, it's the amount of shots you can accurately place within your crosshair at its firerate, which is a freaking lot. We're going to fix this.

Thnx :D

We also have some surprises planned that should make force powers more interesting. More at 11.

More at 11? April?

I'd like new saber stance animations, like in version 0.1.0 but better stances, i've seen a few on wookieepedia like Djem so and makashi stance.

Oh yea. Bring old stances back. These defaults are the worst you could use...

And a one thing more: saber throw. Don't you think that it's useless? Too slow, unaccurate. The one from basejka was quite good and it does't need any changes.

Archived