Home

Incoming new version in 9001...9000...8999

Maxstate

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left Tanqexe and Darthdie with my final set of files yesterday and gave Darth a few emergency additions to do. If all went well, they tested it via Hamachi and didn't find any gamebreaking bugs and it's ready to be released. Seeing as how it's 11:00 right now and probably around 5:00 over in Georgia, I can't tell you how it went yet.

Stay tuned.

I left Tanqexe and Darthdie with my final set of files yesterday and gave Darth a few emergency additions to do. If all went well, they tested it via Hamachi and didn't find any gamebreaking bugs and it's ready to be released. Seeing as how it's 11:00 right now and probably around 5:00 over in Georgia, I can't tell you how it went yet.

Stay tuned.

can't wait ;)

Well I can get on it but no ones ever on and I don't think anyones hosting any servers or anything.

On a more important note can someone host the latest OJP beta version so that way I can do some testing with a couple of friends of mine that also are getting into OJP too, and maybe Hock can also upload the newest one to his server?

before you release it, be sure to run some final tests *coughs*retestbowcasterbecauseI'mnotsureitsfixed*coughs*. I'd say have some sort of a check list. Dont forget teh stuff I've mentioned and the documentation. I'l try to help, but my MSN is down and Its making communication harder.

You know what's making communication hard? Not being able to talk to Darth for some reason. Either the message is undelivered or he doesn't answer. Darth stop wasting your bandwidth on catholic schoolgirls.

Ninja edit:

welcome back jabari ronin. You should get acquainted with OJP's new features over at the OJP website .

Wow I love this exploiding kitten idea!!! Its soo movie realistic!!..and spreads the love!!!!! Unlike that obiwan20's ideas. Geez where did he get THOSE from :p jk

well i got them from the most downloaded mod in jk3's website and from chaos series that has been in the top 5.. and OJP (Stupid name) Has Not Been Even On top 20's in like 6 months and exploding kitten is just stupid :anvil:

well i got them from the most downloaded mod in jk3's website and from chaos series that has been in the top 5.. and OJP (Stupid name) Has Not Been Even On top 20's in like 6 months and exploding kitten is just stupid :anvil:

....ohnoes you didn't just say that.

First i own kitten or cat what ever you want to call it. Second kittens are my favorite animal. Third i just dont think a exploding kitten is a good idea for a star wars (Fanasty) game. think kyle and desann show down desann pulls his lightsaber out and turn's it on

and kyle says (you are no match for my one true powerful weapon) (desann starts to sweat) and kyle pulls out a exploding kitten (desann looks at it with his head kinda side ways and start to laugh to death) now do you want your mod sink to such a stupid low life idea like that?

Wus goody Daluke! Keepin it reel? oh by the way i got this wierd video(that ive actually seen before???*scream*) when i tried the website link and and a msg sayin it ran outa bandwidth. can someone check that out? thanx

yeah man its cool here in london ;)

how's it hangin in the USA bro?

what link lol?

Archived