Home

The Party Members of KOTOR 3

*Don*

Yeah, most likely NO Wookie Jedi. (Something I don't really understand; why did GL want no more Force Sensitive Wookies?)

It would make sense having both Brianna and Mical, and I'd like both to make a return in K3. If all goes as you have had both, that they are/were Jedi Masters. However I'd rather Brianna have an apperance, abd have Atton or Mical as a possible Master. I don't care for Canderous, as blasphomous as it may seem. Never used him in either game- save the parts where you were forced to play as him. I'd like new droids too. I just think they've been overused. Maybe a cameo here or there.

After that, no more party members from previous games. I want a cast of entirely new people.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having a KOTOR game without Canderous?

Thats preposterous.

The Mandalore is actually central to the plot now. (Assuming that the games pick up from where TSL left off)

I was speaking about having him as a party member, though. I do agree that Canderous should appear in the game, I'm just not very keen on the idea of having him with me.

I wasn't talking about Zalbar or Hanhar being force sensitive, just fighting it out. Wookies have become an important part of the knights franchise, and I dont' think that should change. And I do think that a fight between the two would be a good way to wrap them up. Maybe have Hanhar preparing to lead slave raids against Kasshyk, and Zalbar getting ready to ground his vessel, but one or the other needs jedi/sith help to come out triumphant because too much a stand off without your intervention.

Don: He was a jedi master according to what he said that the Jedi council told him after the war with Exar Khun, but when was killed by Evil Revan according to one version of events, his body didn't disappear. So you could have him in there just changing his back story a little bit depending on whether a different dialogue in K3 said that Revan was ls or ds in K1.

Revan LS: Jolee helped in bringing down the star forge.

Revan DS: Jolee used a force technique to simulate death, and Revan and Bastilla were in too much a hurry to thoroughly check to make sure he was dead, and both were a little naive too.

It could work.

"...the teachings of Master Arca, the adventures of Jolee Bindo on the Rimward Missions. All of these things are in danger of being lost, forever."

If Jolee were alive, how would his tales be in danger of being lost? ;)

And if Revan does fall to the dark side, Jolee actually admits to being a Jedi. Furthermore, he implied several times in K1 that he followed Revan to have one last adventure. So even if he were alive, by K3, it's unlikely that he'd do anything. And he'd be too old for that sort of thing. :p

:lol: Of what, your 1337 dialogue editing skillz? :xp:
Well, he's jealous of something. Because if he wasn't, he wouldn't care. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have said something. People who get jealous over something as small as I do really make me laugh.

I do what I do for fun; to entertain. I suppose if something as small as what I do gets under TKA-001's skin, I could only imagine deep jealous feelings professional entertainers do to him. :lol:

I suppose by TKA-001's logic, nobody should even make mods or do anything that will draw attention to ourselves. :xp:

I'd like to see the player character be a former Sith from the Jedi Civil War, imprisoned by the Republic on some odd world on the edge of the Unknown Regions. Kessel for example would be a perfect choice, what with all those ancient tombs and ruins scattered around on the surface.

Our Sith character would be an ideal follow on from Revan and the Exile, giving a "modern Sith" view on the greater evil of the "True Sith"; to be redeemed or taken back down the familiar dark path at your leisure. That said, we don't want the PC to be a clone of Riddick...

Talking about Kessel, I think Urai Fen would make a good Knights III party member: if you're going to have a 4000 year old alien feature prominently in Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, you may as well have him doing something interesting in at least one of those millennia (we may as well throw in a storyline concerning the "Carbonite Sith Army" too). If the True Sith are indeed members of the Sith species, a renegade Massassi wouldn't go amiss either.

I would prefer to keep the pool of selectable characters relatively small, and certainly no larger than in The Sith Lords: too many, and you run the risk of diluting the story and losing depth of character.

I'd like to see the player character be a former Sith from the Jedi Civil War, imprisoned by the Republic on some odd world on the edge of the Unknown Regions.

I've been thinking of something similar, recently--a Sith deserter, like Atton. Though I'd still prefer the PC to be the Exile.

As for the party members...I think ten is a good number. It allows for some variety, especially if you have LS/DS- or male/female PC-only characters. Though there were some slight problems with this in K2, because, of course, the game was rushed. If the developers of K3 were given enough time, however, there'd be no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a whole new group would be a good idea. Maybe even, oh my god, a different ship then the Ebon Hawk that the PC can pilot (no galaxy map). I would also keep the party grey and let your actions sway them.

As far as make up of the party, mostly different species just for fun: trandosian bounty hunter, disgruntled Sith or Republic soldier, only one droid (an astromech of some type), a second Jedi Knight but inexperienced (maybe a longhaired Cathar -possible love interest for PC), a jedi teacher figure (maybe agri or med core; wookie just for fun), twilek pirate/smuggler to know planets and security/stealth (1 love interest for PC), can't think of the other three right now.

a new party would be a great idea, but I really liked Bastilla. And Carth. And t3, and HK. Any party members would have to have good detailed k1 like sidequests. The TSL ones just weren't that good. Actually, on second thought, a totally new party wouldn't be all that amazing.

I think a larger party pool could add to the storyline, as well as being able to add another party member, just one more. The thing is, is that there should be new characters, and some old ones. The old characters should be teachers, much like the masters were in K1 and TSL. There should also be a new ship, at least to start out with. Maybe a different ship, and bring back the Ebon Hawk to add to the storyline, as well, much like at the beginning of TSL. I think that the new ship should be the one to take the pc around in, and the Hawk as Revan and Exile's ship. One more thing, more planets, and even areas on planets.

But Jolee's dead.

NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! JOLEE CANT DIE! HE CANT!!!!!

IF REVAN WAS A CANON LS'er THAT MEANS JOLEE LIVED PAST THE TEMPLE!!!

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING THAT CAN KILL HIM EXCEPT THE EXILE AND REVAN!

JOLEE JUST CANT DIE! :ball:

Please refrain from typing in all caps, it is hard for people to read and thusly is annoying. -RH

Where in K2 is it implied that Jolee is dead?

Two things:

1. It's implied that all Jedi, save Revan and the Jedi you meet in the game, are dead.

2. As the Disciple says:

"...the teachings of Master Arca, the adventures of Jolee Bindo on the Rimward Missions. All of these things are in danger of being lost, forever."

If Jolee were alive, why would his adventures be in danger of being lost? ;)

As I said, it's never stated that he is dead; however, it is implied.

Archived